+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

2011 Bowl Match Up's College Football 2011

With the season just around the corner I thought Id start a new season thread. This is the place to discuss the games live,In game NFL Draft Prospect Watch , and talk smack about your favorite CFB programs.</P>

Anybody got any Preseason Top 10 and BCS Bowl predictions for the season?</P>

</P>

</P>

Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2011-12

I dont think anybodys mentioned this but I found Brian Kelly reinstating Floyd kind of funny.Michael we are going to suspend u for the offseason. Practices are about to start and we need u "and they do". Floyd could be the most dynamic WR in CFB but he has some baggage. I prefer Alshon Jeffery but Floyd is not far behind.</P>

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/04/sp...ael-floyd.html</P>

</P>

Im going give some Bowl predictions and Top 20 later but here are some of the best games of the early season</P>

<FONT size=4>TCU at Baylor Sept 2</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4>LSU at Oregon "Cowboy Stadium" Sept 3 - How about that for a Week 1 matchup. Rarely do U see teams of this caliber go against each other in the first week. I hope both teams are sharp because this could be a hell of a game.</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4>Georgia at Boise State Sept 3 Boise the home team in the Georgia Dome"What a fing joke" travels across country again for BCS respect once again. The Broncos have not faired well on SEC turf but this is a differnt more confident Boise team. Georgia went 6-7 last year but a bounce back year is in the cards. If they can somehow get past Boise and there Week 2 opponent South Carolina the schedule really softens. With No Alabama,LSU or Arkansas on there slate Georgia could make a run at a BCS Bowl</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4>South Florida at Notre Dame Sept 3</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4>Miami at Maryland Sept 5 - New coaches collide in a good ACC matchup. Kenny Tate debuts in his new role</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4>Arizona at Oklahoma ST Sept 8</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4>Missouri at Arizona State Sept 9</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4>Oregon State at Wisconsin Sept 10</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4>Alabama at Penn State</FONT> <FONT size=4>Sept 10 Penn State may want to stop Trent Richardson if they have any thoughts of winning this game. Something they couldnt do last year</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4>Nevada at Oregon Sept 10</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4>Cincinnati at Tennessee Sept 10</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4>Utah at USC Sept 10</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4>Notre Dame at Michigan Sept 10</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4>Boston Collegeat UCF Sept 10</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4>South Carolina at Georgia- The SEC East may very well be decided in this week 2 match up. Spurrier had finally got SC into an SEC Championship game last year and will be looking for a BCS berth this time around. The Game****s are loaded on defense.The defensive line boasts Devin Taylor, Travian Robertson,Melvin Ingram and Number 1 overall recruit Jadeveon Clowney . SC 's defensive star power rivals that of Alabama. Stephen Gilmore, DJ Swearinger and the Hybrid4-2-5 "Spur" player Devonte Holloman anchors the secondary.</FONT><FONT size=3></FONT></P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

<FONT size=4></FONT></P><FONT size=4>Boston Collegeat UCF Sept 10</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4></FONT><FONT size=4></FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Ill be working up in the booth for this game, we need a big win like this and we always tend to play damn well against good competition.</P>

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

<FONT size=4></FONT></P><FONT size=4>Boston Collegeat UCF Sept 10</FONT>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Ill be working up in the booth for this game, we need a big win like this and we always tend to play damn well against good competition.</P>

[/quote]</P>

did u see the Darius Nall vid i made</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

<FONT size=4></FONT></P><FONT size=4>Boston College*at *UCF Sept 10</FONT>

</P>

<FONT size=4></FONT><FONT size=4></FONT>*</P>

[/quote]</P>

*</P>

[/quote]</P>

did u see the Darius Nall vid i made</P>[/quote]

Yup, what do you think of ucf this year? We ended the year ranked, think they start us off in the top25?

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]

<FONT size=4></FONT></P><FONT size=4>Boston Collegeat UCF Sept 10</FONT>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

did u see the Darius Nall vid i made</P>[/quote] Yup, what do you think of ucf this year? We ended the year ranked, think they start us off in the top25?[/quote]I dont think they will start off in the Top 25. Probably in the Top 35. A couple wins in the first few weeks and they will be in. They have talented players from what Ive watched on tape. They seem to be getting a higher quality of recruiting class there freshman class this year was ranked #39 higher then Wisconsins,UCLA,WV and Miss St.

Who is winning the big ten this year?

[quote user="middlecountrygiantsfan"]Who is winning the big ten this year?
    [/quote]</P>

Winner of the Nebraska Wisconsin game</P>

</P>

On a side not Notre Dame named Dayne Crist the starter at ND (4-5)even though Tommy Rees</P>

(4-0) won every game he started</P>

I'm not really big into college football (I'm trying to get more into it but I feel like it is overwhelming with all the conferences, teams and players) so this year I am trying to get more involved.

One player in particular I am really looking forward to following is Justin Blackmon.... I watched this kid last year and thought he could have entered the NFL last year if he was eligible.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner