+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2011-12

Miami has suspended 8 players but only2 name has been released, Jacory Harris. Hopefully for Miami he will be ruled ineligible because he is awful and him on the sidelines will actually help Miami win games.The other WLB Sean Spence, Which isnt good news</P>

Other players that could be named Marcus Forston,Ray Ray Armstrong, Vaughn Telemaque those names would be bad news for the Hurricanes as well</P>

</P>

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Miami has suspended 8 players but only*2 name has been released, Jacory Harris.* Hopefully for Miami he will be ruled ineligible because he is awful and him on the sidelines will actually help Miami win games.The other WLB Sean Spence, Which isnt good news</P>

Other players that could be named* Marcus Forston,Ray Ray Armstrong, Vaughn Telemaque those names would be bad news for the Hurricanes as well</P>

*</P>[/quote]sucks i like ray ray

1. Alabama- Untilan SEC gets beaten in the BCS Championship game an SEC team is atop my rankings.Bamas is loaded on defense but will the loss of Julio Jones,Greg Mcelroy and Mark Ingrambe to much in a loaded SEC.</P>

2. Oklahoma-Very good talent on both sides of the ball. If Oklahoma can get by FSU there a good bet to get to Louisiana</P>

3. Oregon- Opens the Season against LSU a game ive been waiting months for</P>

4. South Carolina-Theres a good chance an SEC teamwill be playing in the National Championship game and tell me why not SC. No Alabama or LSU on the schedule. The SEC East isnt that strong.They have an experienced QB, The Best Receiver in the Country,The Best RB in the Country,and a very good defense with NFL talent at all levels and positions. The game at Arkansa is a brutul one but a 1 loss SEC team is still in the title picture</P>

5. Stanford- The most celebrated College QB prospect Ive seen in along time leads a very deep offense. Shayne Skov and Delano Howell lead an underrated defense</P>

6. LSU</P>

7. FSU- I think the Noles are year away from being a perennial National Title contender again but a win against Oklahoma could change my thinking</P>

8. Arkansas- The Best Receiving corp in the country </P>

9. Boise State</P>

10. Texas A&amp;M- Ryan Tannenhill is one of the most talented QB's in the Country and he has great weapons in Jeff Fuller and Cyrus Gray. Will Jake Matthews " Yep from those Matthews" keep him upright</P>

11. Wisconsin- Dont no what to think of Wisconsin but they are certainly intriguing. Russel Wilson gives this team a weapon not seen there before</P>

12. Nebraska- Bo Pelini one of my favorite College Coaches enters into the Big 10 with a dominating defense</P>

13. Oklahoma State</P>

14. Virginia Tech</P>

15. Notre Dame- Much improved ND. Can they get back into the BCS mix?</P>

16. Michigan State</P>

17. Mississippi State</P>

18. TCU</P>

19. Missouri</P>

20.Florida</P>

</P>

Lattimore of SC is not the best RB in the country. Ill take Richardson or LaMichael James over him any day.

They're going to lose this weekend to East Carolina.

TCU VS BAYLOR tonight!!! Very excited about this matchup! SOme guys on TCU to watch for pro propects are Tank Carder, Tanner Brock, Ed Wesley, Greg McCoy.. Baylor obviously has there beast QB Robert Griffith, and also a nice little slot WR type in Kendall Wright whos intriguing...

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

With the season just around the corner I thought Id start a new season thread. This is the place to discuss the games live,In game NFL Draft Prospect Watch , and talk smack about your favorite CFB programs.</p>

Anybody got any Preseason Top 10 and BCS Bowl predictions for the season?</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote] I got a surprise team i'd like to bring up.. Watch out for the Georgia Bulldogs.. Sure, they lost alot and have RB issues, but i love Aaron Murray this season, and i think Tavarres King and Orson Charles are gonna be huge for him as go to guys replacing Aj green, and i Cordy Glenn and Ben Jones will be studs on the line, and i love there S/CB duo of Boykin and Rambo.. I think there gonna surprise some folks, as there schedule outside of a couple games, is fairly decent, in my opinion, and maybe not be a BCS team, but get into a pretty good bowl game... I pick them to beat BOISE ST tommorow by the way.. I say they go 9-3 at worst, and 10-2 at best...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"] TCU VS BAYLOR tonight!!! Very excited about this matchup! SOme guys on TCU to watch for pro propects are Tank Carder, Tanner Brock, Ed Wesley, Greg McCoy.. Baylor obviously has there beast QB Robert Griffith, and also a nice little slot WR type in Kendall Wright whos intriguing...
    [/quote]Russel Wilson looked sharp for Wisconsin. He had hours of time behind that Oline. Thats a team to watch. The winner of the Nebraska Wisconsin game should go to the Rose Bowl

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] TCU VS BAYLOR tonight!!! Very excited about this matchup! SOme guys on TCU to watch for pro propects are Tank Carder, Tanner Brock, Ed Wesley, Greg McCoy.. Baylor obviously has there beast QB Robert Griffith, and also a nice little slot WR type in Kendall Wright whos intriguing...
    [/quote]Russel Wilson looked sharp for Wisconsin. He had hours of time behind that Oline. Thats a team to watch. The winner of the Nebraska Wisconsin game should go to the Rose Bowl[/quote] Ya, but i figured that.. WIth that run game, and now Russell Wilson(loved nc state last yr because of him), and a solid defense and a top WR in toon, there gonna be unstoppable.. Also, they got a beast o-line as usual.. I see them possibly going undefeated...

wow did u see that Baylor took it right to them. Didnt see that to much last year

[quote user="nycsportzfan"] TCU VS BAYLOR tonight!!! Very excited about this matchup! SOme guys on TCU to watch for pro propects are Tank Carder, Tanner Brock, Ed Wesley, Greg McCoy.. Baylor obviously has there beast QB Robert Griffith, and also a nice little slot WR type in Kendall Wright whos intriguing...
    [/quote] Welp, didn't take long for Kendall Wright to make a impact, throwing a TD for Baylor.. Jesus, TCU looked like a Divison 3 scrub school on there opening defensive drive...