+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2011-12

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]wow did u see that Baylor took it right to them. Didnt see that to much last year[/quote] I almost bet Baylor, but switched my BET last second to TCU.. To early to really worry yet, but that certainly was rather embaressing on TCU's part.. Man up TCU!

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] TCU VS BAYLOR tonight!!! Very excited about this matchup! SOme guys on TCU to watch for pro propects are Tank Carder, Tanner Brock, Ed Wesley, Greg McCoy.. Baylor obviously has there beast QB Robert Griffith, and also a nice little slot WR type in Kendall Wright whos intriguing...
    [/quote] Welp, didn't take long for Kendall Wright to make a impact, throwing a TD for Baylor.. Jesus, TCU looked like a Divison 3 scrub school on there opening defensive drive...
    [/quote]TCU is usually a Top 10 defense and they shredded them

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="nycsportzfan"] TCU VS BAYLOR tonight!!! Very excited about this matchup! SOme guys on TCU to watch for pro propects are Tank Carder, Tanner Brock, Ed Wesley, Greg McCoy.. Baylor obviously has there beast QB Robert Griffith, and also a nice little slot WR type in Kendall Wright whos intriguing...
    [/quote] Welp, didn't take long for Kendall Wright to make a impact, throwing a TD for Baylor.. Jesus, TCU looked like a Divison 3 scrub school on there opening defensive drive...
    [/quote]TCU is usually a Top 10 defense and they shredded them[/quote] Boom, tied up! Thats what i'm talking about.. So far, 2players i said watch out for Kendall Wright of BAY and George McCoy of TCU have had huge plays!

That was fast . Interested in watching the New TCU QB . Dalton played forever

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]That was fast . Interested in watching the New TCU QB . Dalton played forever[/quote] Me as well... I bet u Josh Boyce is interested in seeing the new QB as well..lol Boyce is a nice looking WR.. Tons and Tons of WR's in this country who are stellar..

WTF they missed the extra point

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]WTF they missed the extra point[/quote] Boyce screwed that drive up, but i gurantee his presence is felt bigtime by games end..

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]WTF they missed the extra point[/quote] Boyce screwed that drive up, but i gurantee his presence is felt bigtime by games end..
    [/quote] And like i said, Boyces impact is gonna be felt bigtime.. He just missed scoring there! Boyce is really something.. I see him as a 2nd rounder by time he comes out..

theres Wright again. I will be making a vid of him from this game

LMAO Baylor covers kicks like the Giants