+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michael Egnew

Veteran

Michael Egnew

My friend goes to Missouri and says this guy is a beast. I know nothing about him, but think the gmen could definitely use a quick tight end with good hands.

Anyone have any good info on him?

Veteran

Re: Michael Egnew

[quote user="NY_Eli"]My friend goes to Missouri and says this guy is a beast. I know nothing about him, but think the gmen could definitely use a quick tight end with good hands.

Anyone have any good info on him?[/quote]

He's a TE in the mold of Travis Beckum... a bit bigger, but basically a jumbo-sized WR.

Maybe a nice developmental prospect, but he has no experience playing out of a 3 point stance, and almost no run blocking. He'd probably be wasted in the Giants' system.

Veteran

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="NY_Eli"]My friend goes to Missouri and says this guy is a beast. I know nothing about him, but think the gmen could definitely use a quick tight end with good hands.

He's a TE in the mold of Travis Beckum... a bit bigger, but basically a jumbo-sized WR.

Maybe a nice developmental prospect, but he has no experience playing out of a 3 point stance, and almost no run blocking. He'd probably be wasted in the Giants' system.
    [/quote]

Ok, cool. Thanks for the info.

Veteran

[quote user="Raptor22"][quote user="NY_Eli"]My friend goes to Missouri and says this guy is a beast. I know nothing about him, but think the gmen could definitely use a quick tight end with good hands.

[/quote]

exactly. Dwayne Allen all day.