Closed Thread

That stupid and confused look on his face

Am I the only Giants fan that has seen that look of complete confusion on Coughlins face when the Giants are getting beat down. It's like he has no clue why they are getting beat. That's because he has NO clue. Wade Phillips has that same look when he's the head coach. Some guys are born to lead and some are better at just coordinating.

Re: That stupid and confused look on his face

Maybe he can get a guest appearance on House MD.

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Yeah....kind of like the face I pictureyou making when you talk about football.

I'm not a huge Coughlin guy, myself. Don't like his lack of killer instinct......but you are moronic.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

All-Pro

Its cause he is like 143 years old. But it's not worse then Eli;s

Give the dude A break , half the time he's *issed because of stupid ******ed play involving false starts, fumbleitis , tipped ball interceptions, line drive punts to star return jerks , bla ,bla,bla
    Half the time Im sittin here on my couch with the same expressions.

[quote user="FBomb"]

Yeah....kind of like the face I picture*you making when you talk about football.

I'm not a huge Coughlin guy, myself.* Don't like his lack of killer instinct......but you are moronic.

[/quote]

just tell him the truth, he's an idiot that's clueless and has no life. No need to beat around the bush geez!!

[quote user="Steelman"]Am I the only Giants fan that has seen that look of complete confusion on Coughlins face when the Giants are getting beat down. It's like he has no clue why they are getting beat. That's because he has NO clue. Wade Phillips has that same look when he's the head coach. Some guys are born to lead and some are better at just coordinating.[/quote]

The Coughlin look is angry while the Wade Phillips look is confusion.