+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Vernon Davis disses the giants...

Do u guys remmember that interview...at halftime of giants packers.. he jokingly said GO GIANTS - implying that he rather play the packers and the giants are much easier.

Hes gonna be eating alot of crow. I hope the Giants players saw that interview.

Bench Player

Re: Vernon Davis disses the giants...

he said he wants to play at home. who wouldn't.

[quote user="nofiner9er"]he said he wants to play at home. who wouldn't.[/quote]

This.....he wasn't disrepecting the Giants at all.

[quote user="nofiner9er"]he said he wants to play at home. who wouldn't.[/quote]

dont he know we ROAD WARRIORSSS

[quote user="BeatTHEJETS"]Do u guys remmember that interview...at halftime of giants packers.. he jokingly said GO GIANTS - implying that he rather play the packers and the giants are much easier.

Hes gonna be eating alot of crow. I hope the Giants players saw that interview.[/quote]
    Of course he said Go Giants. Don't think it had anything to do with a Dis on the Giants. Just that they would rather be at home instead of having to go to cold GB
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="BeatTHEJETS"]Do u guys remmember that interview...at halftime of giants packers.. he jokingly said GO GIANTS - implying that he rather play the packers and the giants are much easier.

Hes gonna be eating alot of crow. I hope the Giants players saw that interview.[/quote]

implying? Did you read his mind and pull that from his mind or pull that from your anus?

The 49ers are a classy organization and have been keeping their mouth shut.

Rooting for the Giants to win means they wouldnt have to go to Green Bay on the road in the cold. Giants win means a NFC championship home game in SF. Wow some fans crack me up....trying so hard ...

Bench Player

Actually we da road warriors. 7-1

[quote user="nofiner9er"]Actually we da road warriors. 7-1[/quote]

Please do not feed him.

Veteran

I think both teams will admit this is the matchup they were both hoping for.

The 49ers didthe G-Mena huge favor knocking out the Saints....Giantsreturned the favor by knocking out the Packers.

[quote user="ebick"]

This.....he wasn't disrepecting the Giants at all.

[/quote]
    +1 -- he was classy and was not dissing. I remember Favre being very happy back in '07 after we knocked off the #1 seed Cowboys meaning that we'd be up in GB. I LOVE PLAYING ON THE ROAD!!!