+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

If 49ers win against the Giants

I hope they win it all because I hate the Ravens and I know that a lot of 49er Fans were down with the Giants when they were going against the Pats when they were 17 and 0.

Bench Player

Re: If 49ers win against the Giants

As I stated in another post, if you guys win, I hope you win it all.

[quote user="RiceFan49"]As I stated in another post, if you guys win, I hope you win it all.[/quote]

I said the same, if 49ers win I hope they win it all.

I have too much respect for both teams, yeah some fans are ******bags, but that's every organization (mostly philly and jets) but I'd like to see the 49ers win if they beat us.

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="RiceFan49"]As I stated in another post, if you guys win, I hope you win it all.[/quote] I said the same, if 49ers win I hope they win it all. I have too much respect for both teams, yeah some fans are ******bags, but that's every organization (mostly philly and jets) but I'd like to see the 49ers win if they beat us.[/quote]

I'm the same way -- at least we can say that we lost to the eventual SB champs. Plus, I have no hatred for any of the remaining teams, so I'd like to keep it in the NFC.

funny how the trolls don't respond to this positive thread...

bump for the positivity of it all

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I'd have to agree....

I respect Harbaugh as a coach, and the tremendous job he has done in SF.

Ravens don't deserve it because honestly I do not think they are that good. Yes they have a great defense and Ray Rice is phenomenal, but they barely beat an injury plagued Houston team with a rookie QB playing like, well, a rookie.

Definitely do not want the Hoodie to win another one even though we've had their number recently, and the rivalry has slightly died down for me.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Bench Player

Agreed, I hope the 49ers go all the way if they knock off the Giants, they deserve it, it's been a long time for that team since they had anything meaningful to celebrate

Veteran

Same here. I really want Gore, Willis, Davis, and Smith to win a title...if we lose.

IF we lose sure - go 9ers... that SF/NO game was one of the best games I've seen all year.
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

what in the name of Jaysus is going on in this thread??

The Giants are not going to lose so everyone can ease up with this I hope you win the SB nonsense. And to show that I'm a good sport here's some love to the 49ers:

May your golf swing be true.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.