Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

9-11-11 @ Fed Ex

Anyone here going ? If so hit me up for the tailgate info . At the moment we have 72 Giants fans signed up to attend from all over the country ( thanks to a Giants family facebook page ) Last years tailgate was a blast and this years should be bigger and better. Hope to see you there.

Re: 9-11-11 @ Fed Ex

9-11 is my daughters b'day.... but I am still going to slip off to another room and watch the game.

[quote user="shockeyg"]Anyone here going ? If so hit me up for the tailgate info . At the moment we have 72 Giants fans signed up to attend from all over the country ( thanks to a Giants family facebook page ) Last years tailgate was a blast and this years should be bigger and better. Hope to see you there.[/quote]

Commemorating the deaths is important; but let's not forget there has never been a proper investigation into what really happened and there are still many unanswered questions.

As Giants fans this is important to us, we want the truth:

Architects and Engineers speak out

[quote user="Leek21"][quote user="shockeyg"]Anyone here going ? If so hit me up for the tailgate info . At the moment we have 72 Giants fans signed up to attend from all over the country ( thanks to a Giants family facebook page ) Last years tailgate was a blast and this years should be bigger and better. Hope to see you there.[/quote]

Commemorating the deaths is important; but let's not forget there has never been a proper investigation into what really happened and there are still many unanswered questions.

Architects and Engineers speak out[/quote]

Get this nonsense off here.
    "...gently down the loser stream!!"

--80--

I thought this was a football forum...

Veteran

I changed my response out of respect....

i will be at the game... looking forward to seeing other GIANTS fans there....

Veteran

[quote user="mfraykor"][quote user="Leek21"][quote user="shockeyg"]Anyone here going ? If so hit me up for the tailgate info . At the moment we have 72 Giants fans signed up to attend from all over the country ( thanks to a Giants family facebook page ) Last years tailgate was a blast and this years should be bigger and better. Hope to see you there.[/quote]

Architects and Engineers speak out[/quote]
    you are a moron and do not deserve to be a GIANTS fan..... cant believe u would disgrace the ppl who died and family members who lost loved ones that day with such a comment...

You are a disgrace to america...[/quote]

First of all this type of stuff should not be on here.

But as an American asking questions is allowed and I respect any persons right to ask a question about anything no matter how crazy it might sound.

[quote user="Leek21"][quote user="shockeyg"]Anyone here going ? If so hit me up for the tailgate info . At the moment we have 72 Giants fans signed up to attend from all over the country ( thanks to a Giants family facebook page ) Last years tailgate was a blast and this years should be bigger and better. Hope to see you there.[/quote] Commemorating the deaths is important; but let's not forget there has never been a proper investigation into what really happened and there are still many unanswered questions. As Giants fans this is important to us, we want the truth: Architects and Engineers speak out[/quote]

I respect your opinion as I am one that refuses to believe ANYTHING my government tells the media to tell me...........but there is no place for this here.

Veteran

Get this nonsense off here.

+1

Bench Player

I will be at the game with my wife, daughter and her redskin fan boyfriend. would love to hang with other Giants fans. please send me the info.

Thanks!

Paul