+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

49ers fan. Well, well, well. What do we have here?

Looks to be a bad matchup for your gnats. Eli is much overdue for a bad game and this is it. I am thinking on the lines of 18-38, 2 picks, a lost fumble, 4 sacks, 10 hits and constant hurries. This is the 49ers year. Time to physically assault the lil boys in blue. It is time to whoop some ****ing ***. Eli Manning, meet Justin Smith. You are now officaly his *****. See ya Sunday you suckas!!!!

Re: 49ers fan. Well, well, well. What do we have here?

LOL.

Eli already got his bad game versus SF out of his system. And he was still one play away from pulling it off.

Banned

[quote user="GoldenChild"]Looks to be a bad matchup for your gnats. Eli is much overdue for a bad game and this is it. I am thinking on the lines of 18-38, 2 picks, a lost fumble, 4 sacks, 10 hits and constant hurries. This is the 49ers year. Time to physically assault the lil boys in blue. It is time to whoop some ****ing ***. Eli Manning, meet Justin Smith. You are now officaly his *****. See ya Sunday you suckas!!!![/quote]

LOL after Sunday we wont be seeing a low life like you...........you will be hiding under a rock licking your wounds moron

Didnt what we did to Green Bay and the Mafia Refs teach you anything?

[quote user="GoldenChild"]Looks to be a bad matchup for your gnats. Eli is much overdue for a bad game and this is it. I am thinking on the lines of 18-38, 2 picks, a lost fumble, 4 sacks, 10 hits and constant hurries. This is the 49ers year. Time to physically assault the lil boys in blue. It is time to whoop some ****ing ***. Eli Manning, meet Justin Smith. You are now officaly his *****. See ya Sunday you suckas!!!![/quote]

You do realize that your team and bandwagon are about to be crushed at home right?
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Veteran

Lol, I cant wait tell Alex Smith realizes he's Alex Smith #miraclesonlyhappenonce

Your team Stunk till this year, now you come here bashing our team and QB, Eli is light years ahead of Smith, that first matchup was a gift from us, gift giving is OVER.

Bench Player

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]LOL.[/quote]

It will not be funny when you see Richie getting clocked and sodmoized on the Stick Turf, now will it???

Didn't a Jets fan post something very similar 4 weeks ago?

Didn't a Cowboys fan post something very similar 3 weeks ago?

Didn't a Falcons fan post something very similar 2 weeks ago?

Didn't a Packers fan post something very similar 1 week ago?
    I bELIeve in February 1, 2015.

Veteran

Sounds like desparation to me. Us giants fans feel like our team can beat your best, and here you are praying that we lay an egg and give up 3-4 turnovers.