Beats Brady, Beats Matty Ice, Bats Farve, Romo, Rodgers

I can garuntee this.

2 more wins and
    ELI Manning is in the Hall of Fame

and
    It is as perdicted by the MOM

Harooni!! THATS A FACT BABY!

Re: Beats Brady, Beats Matty Ice, Bats Farve, Romo, Rodgers

Lets get those 2 wins and go from there. I think Eli is a elite QB for sure but I don't know about the Hall Of Fame yet.

All-Pro

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]Lets get those 2 wins and go from there. I think Eli is a elite QB for sure but I don't know about the Hall Of Fame yet.[/quote]

Double his yr total, god willing he plays that long and his numbers are staggering!

I always teast because back when we drafted him I lovfed EA for doing it and I got crushed by everyone. But I saw all this. You can't stop someone who has allt he tools and the work ethic to match.

All-Pro

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]Lets get those 2 wins and go from there. I think Eli is a elite QB for sure but I don't know about the Hall Of Fame yet.[/quote]

Double his yr total, god willing he plays that long and his numbers are staggering!

I always teast because back when we drafted him I lovfed EA for doing it and I got crushed by everyone. But I saw all this. You can't stop someone who has allt he tools and the work ethic to match.

If he plays as long as Peyton and keeps putting up these type of numbers I would 100% agree with you.

It's still early, but if he continues as he is, absolutely will be in HOF. Already has s SB mvp on his resume.

HALL OF FAME?

Only players who have insane statistics like Philip Rivers make the Hall of Fame.

Eli manning will never make the Hall of Fame with 5 SBs, and you think 2 super bowls will?

Where's my red font at

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]HALL OF FAME?

Only players who have insane statistics like Philip Rivers make the Hall of Fame.

Eli manning will never make the Hall of Fame with 5 SBs, and you think 2 super bowls will?

Where's my red font at[/quote]

A superbowl this year and Eli's an obsolute lock.

The NFL is big on lore and Eli has provided pleanty of it.

The greatest play in SB history.

The numerous comebacks and amazing plays.

And two incomprehensible playoff runs. The NFL loves that stuff and it will mandate Eli's entrance into the Hall.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="elismom"]I can garuntee this. 2 more wins and ELI Manning is in the Hall of Fame and It is as perdicted by the MOM Harooni!! THATS A FACT BABY![/quote]

I am not sure about HOF yet. but if this plays out like the 07 season did then maybe. He has a magical Aire about him.

Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran

[quote user="lttaylor56"]It's still early, but if he continues as he is, absolutely will be in HOF. Already has s SB mvp on his resume.[/quote]

Are there 2 Superbowl winning (and thats actually winning, not being on the team Roethlisberger) QB's not in the HOF?