+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: My experience at Candlestick as a Saints fan

Re: My experience at Candlestick as a Saints fan

[quote user="harrycarson"][quote user="JMFP2"]

[quote user="the empire"]What a cesspool of idiots on here..I'm a niner fan and one of the thuggish looking Hispanic ones that are the guilty party..this is football not tennis u *******..ever heard the term man up? How does your family respect you and why hasn't your wife left you yet nolafan? I mean Jesus Christ grow a pair..and for all those that think frisco is full of queers come out here thinking that and I guarantee you will have a similar short story as this guys to post in your forums..also to clear a few things up most niner fans do not come from the east or south bay don't know why one idiot said that.. and the "Brooklyn breakdown" reference I'm sure bigger small was thinking the same thing when he came to California..I don't expect my post to last to long on here due to the amount of all this pee ons that will probably report me but to give some advice first I will say if you attend a sporting event in a city and you are wearing the opponents jersey or colors..expect it not to be a care free experience..especially in san Francisco,oakland or la...so if you cant handle that or you aré afraid[/quote]</P>

Man up?* How about sit in your seat and don't act like an a-hole?</P>

Newsflash:* it's a sporting event, not a gladiator arena.* Some people actually have wives and kids and don't want to be exposed to a bunch of drunk blockheads.</P>

If you want to prove*how tough you are, next time you're on the east coast,*take a stroll through the*Bronx and*let everyone know how badass 49er fans are.</P>

Stooge.</P>

[/quote]</P>

*</P>

Wow, all I can say to the thug and his thoughts above is get help. It appears you are caught up in the world of thugs and there is so much more the world has to offer, check it out. On the other hand I had one experience in Washington a few years back on MNF where I had my wife and 3 small kids with me. There was a crowd of skins thug fans that thought it might be a good idea to harrass my me, my wife , and kids. Needless to say talk is no problem but when*they started to swear and beer got spilt on my wife and kids, the world changed for them thugs on that night. I was also helped from 6 Skins tailgaters that witnessed the problem and saw me dismantle one thugs face, not sure what came over me</P>[/quote]
    And what exactly is "the empire?" Is that your really cool street name that your peeps gave you after your really cool gang initiation?

[quote user="NYG4ME"]Damn, Doesnt surprise me. 9er fans Comparable to eagles fans I see.. lol
    [/quote]

San Francisco 49er fans are the lowest forms of life you will encounter at a sporting event. Phiadelphia Eagles fans are a pleasure compared to them.

I bELIeve.

[quote user="harrycarson"][quote user="JMFP2"]

[quote user="the empire"]What a cesspool of idiots on here..I'm a niner fan and one of the thuggish looking Hispanic ones that are the guilty party..this is football not tennis u *******..ever heard the term man up? How does your family respect you and why hasn't your wife left you yet nolafan? I mean Jesus Christ grow a pair..and for all those that think frisco is full of queers come out here thinking that and I guarantee you will have a similar short story as this guys to post in your forums..also to clear a few things up most niner fans do not come from the east or south bay don't know why one idiot said that.. and the "Brooklyn breakdown" reference I'm sure bigger small was thinking the same thing when he came to California..I don't expect my post to last to long on here due to the amount of all this pee ons that will probably report me but to give some advice first I will say if you attend a sporting event in a city and you are wearing the opponents jersey or colors..expect it not to be a care free experience..especially in san Francisco,oakland or la...so if you cant handle that or you aré afraid[/quote]</P>

Man up?* How about sit in your seat and don't act like an a-hole?</P>

Newsflash:* it's a sporting event, not a gladiator arena.* Some people actually have wives and kids and don't want to be exposed to a bunch of drunk blockheads.</P>

If you want to prove*how tough you are, next time you're on the east coast,*take a stroll through the*Bronx and*let everyone know how badass 49er fans are.</P>

Stooge.</P>

[/quote]</P>

*</P>

Wow, all I can say to the thug and his thoughts above is get help. It appears you are caught up in the world of thugs and there is so much more the world has to offer, check it out. On the other hand I had one experience in Washington a few years back on MNF where I had my wife and 3 small kids with me. There was a crowd of skins thug fans that thought it might be a good idea to harrass my me, my wife , and kids. Needless to say talk is no problem but when*they started to swear and beer got spilt on my wife and kids, the world changed for them thugs on that night. I was also helped from 6 Skins tailgaters that witnessed the problem and saw me dismantle one thugs face, not sure what came over me</P>[/quote]Kudos, it is the quiet ones you have to fear. Because everyone has a point, especially when it comes to family.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Uh oh we better watch out for SF and their tough fans... oOoOOh those guys from wine and cheese country scare the pants off me. Oh wait those fairies would like that... See we can give it n take it, but don't think for a second we're cali-soft up here in the Tri-State. 9ers fans scare me as much as mickey mouse, don't give this dude the satisfaction of scaring u guys from Handlestick Park
    Draft Wishlist:
    1st Round- Shane Ray, DE, Mizzou
    2nd Round- Erick Striker, OLB, Oklahoma
    3rd Round- Cody Prewitt, FS, Miss
    4th Round- Zach Vigil, LB, Utah St

FA Wishlist: Re-Sign JPP, Hynoski, and sign Iupati

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="the empire"]im glad to see im still in peoples mouths..no homo.. even though i know "kase1" would like that. so if standing up for family or loved ones makes me a thug than so be it. the bronx huh? no big deal..been all through new york in my frisco gear..new yorks soft it aint the 80s anymore.why you think snoop kicked over your buildings come to candlestick in your giants gear and walk diagonally across the street to double rock projects. and the empire is what it is..the niner empire..we aint no nation we an empire. also i will be at the game so if you guys want your wives fondled please post a pic first because i have standards and just cause you want to see minority hands all over your lady doesnt mean its going to happen..inless shes cute of course ..[/quote]The mighty coke bottle rims has spoken from his mommy's basement. Careful with minibagels the cheese is hot.

[quote user="the empire"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SKukuRmuHU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlSEX...feature=fvwrel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfb7V9wq2SU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJTcm5w3dDU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw5Eld-KRuQ[/quote]i see your horrible taste extends to music as well.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

The league and SF owners should be notified of this and precautions should be taken. I see a potential for many law suits if management does not address this issue.

Bench Player

Degenerates and their cRap "music". Hmm, and ain't it ironic that you accuse me and others of using stereotypes, yet you confirm that you are a lowlife ghetto rat. Yeah, I know the neighborhoods you're talking about. All I need to know is that you're proud to be from those s***holes. And those areas just don't "happen" in a vacuum...they didn't start out that way. They get rundown and sh***y because of shiftless d-bags like you. And oh by the way, people with ambition, drive, morals, and a PURPOSE in life laugh when we see you worthless f***s driving around on your lame *** 24s...looks like the f-ing Wells Fargo stagecoach. Must suck to have that be the epicenter of your so-called "life".</P>

Bench Player

And for you 49er fans who deny that the 'Stick has been thugged up over the past ~10 years, those cRap videos that a-hole posted are EXACTLY what goes on...THOSE ARE the people. The little bed-wetters got all offended and pulled the "racist" card, but you don't see any pasty white dudes from Danville or Lafayette in those videos, or at those tailgate parties on a Sunday. So you goon ahead and be pretentious little nail-biters worried about "offending" others, and I'll go on telling it like it is.Funny that, but neverencountered a wine-sipper longtime STHwithf-ing earrings, thick gold chain, sneer on his face, and a jersey that says "SF OR FU". </P>

+ Reply to Thread