+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: My experience at Candlestick as a Saints fan

Re: My experience at Candlestick as a Saints fan

Im not sure this was thought over
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

this thread has officially become homofobic
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Bench Player

&gt;&gt;but proof of a thuggish mentality huh..well delvin would rock n roll have made the videos better?&lt;&lt;</P>

Yes and Yes.</P>

Bench Player

i aint butt hurt at all fella..i mean i dont care if you had 20 kids and 15 of them drove nascar only homosexuals look at homosexual sites.maybe you were a closet guy but hey like i said whatever floats your boat. im not trying to turn anything around..just stating the obvious and if a tranny is your fantasy girlfriend/wife than uhh congrats i guess lol

Bench Player

[quote user="Delvin_24"]

>>but proof of a thuggish mentality huh..well delvin would rock n roll have made the videos better?<<</P>

Yes and Yes.</P>[/quote]

haha yeah i bet..was rock n roll considered "thug" music before?

There's definately something in the water in Cali.

Delvin doesn't even know that he's as big a creaton as Empire...for shame

Bench Player

[quote user="burier"]There's definately something in the water in Cali. Delvin doesn't even know that he's as big a creaton as Empire...for shame[/quote]</P>

Wow, that is so very deep and thought-provoking. You just earned yourself 5 minutes of uninterrupted eye contact.</P>

Bench Player

[quote user="the empire"][quote user="Delvin_24"]

&gt;&gt;but proof of a thuggish mentality huh..well delvin would rock n roll have made the videos better?&lt;&lt;</P>

Yes and Yes.</P>

[/quote] haha yeah i bet..was rock n roll considered "thug" music before?[/quote]</P>

Yeah, all the good ol' days when those rock thugs were singing about counting money, b***hes, hating cops, killing people...and remember how all those kids would ape that mentality and sneer and act all hard because they saw the rock guys doing it? Good times.</P>

Starter

[quote user="buffyblue"][quote user="NYG4ME"]Damn, Doesnt surprise me. 9er fans Comparable to eagles fans I see.. lol
    [/quote]

San Francisco 49er fans are the lowest forms of life you will encounter at a sporting event. Phiadelphia Eagles fans are a pleasure compared to them.

I bELIeve.[/quote]I'll take it....

Veteran

[quote user="the empire"]lol yeah owned i guess. i apologize for thinking you were straight and looking at a thumb nail sized picture you posted. so you search tranny websites huh..whatever floats your boat and now i see i have to be careful with my judging of things when it comes to you giants fans. the only one that confirmed anything is you and you confirmed that you are homosexual. straight guys dont do that[/quote]

You still liked the tranny, no talking your way out of that one

+ Reply to Thread