</P>

take care of your own damn city before talking **** about another</P>

Re: My experience at Candlestick as a Saints fan

[quote user="AldonSmith"]

homelessness </P>

new york ranks at the bottom of the list:</P>

http://www.bsos.umd.edu/socy/vannema...burt_list.html</P>

*</P>

take care of your own damn city before talking **** about another</P>[/quote]
    you mad, bro? Judging a city based on homelessness? Who grows up going "boy San Francisco is the most famous and most visited city?" Only losers from San Francisco. New York is the greatest city ever. That's why everyone flocks here. People used to like San Fran, but your representative Nancy Pelosi pretty much ruins that city's credibility...

Veteran

homelessness </P>

[/quote]</P>

At least our fans don't abuse women in the stands. Clean up your cesspool of a stadium.</P>

Veteran

Interesting thatour mods are allowing the 49er fans to flood the GMB, and the 49er mods are ****-blocking all the Giants fans.</P>

Classy.....just like Candlestick.</P>

Bench Player

As far as Niners fans go, there are good and bad apples at EVERY stadium. I go to the games every year and have never seen any opposing fans get threatened or beat up. Yea sure, there are heckling going on but it's EXPECTED when you root for the opposing team. People are not going to roll out the red carpet for you. </P>

As far as people getting mugged, girls getting groped, and other fans getting beat up? I've never seen that before. If I did, I would certainly step in to help. </P>

There are thugs everywhere, guys. Please don't group an entire Bay Area with these hooligans. Generally, people here are kind, hard working and educated civillians. Our cities are some of most desired places in the entire world. Please, don't let this stop you from visiting.</P>

I had hopes of a friendly laid back home crowd like the city of san fran. Now I am second guessing spending $400+ on tickets. And bringing my wife.

Bench Player

As a 49ers fan, I implore any Giants fans to not wear their Big Blue jerseys this weekend...not because I don't want to see Giants fans, but truthfully there are quite a few gang problems with some of the fair weather fans getting their hands on playoff tickets and that whole area around Hunters Point as well. It's a well-known Norteno area and they're using the 49ers colors as their gang colors, similar to how many of the South Central gangs used the Raiders' Silver and Black in the 90s. And yeah, there are security/police issues all over San Francisco - they're kind of the opposite of NYPD or LAPD. They basically don't do anything rather than arrest you for no reason.

So if you are going to wear Giants stuff...try to wear your away colors at least. A big blue jersey will stick out in more ways than one. Be safe.

Bench Player

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]I want to go to this game now just so I can kick some disrespectful California ***** ***.[/quote]</P>

Dude who uses pics of hot chick in profile pic = dork, more than like has never seen a woman naked, except for Mommy</P>

Dude who opines on internet about kicking someone's *** = *****</P>

Dude who repeatedly refers to "gayness" and sexual proclivities of a team's fan base = repressed homosexual</P>

</P>

Veteran

As far as Niners fans go, there are good and bad apples at EVERY stadium. I go to the games every year and have never seen any opposing fans get threatened or beat up. Yea sure, there are heckling going on but it's EXPECTED when you root for the opposing team. People are not going to roll out the red carpet for you. </P>

As far as people getting mugged, girls getting groped, and other fans getting beat up? I've never seen that before. If I did, I would certainly step in to help. </P>

There are thugs everywhere, guys. Please don't group an entire Bay Area with these hooligans. Generally, people here are kind, hard working and educated civillians. Our cities are some of most desired places in the entire world. Please, don't let this stop you from visiting.</P>

[/quote]</P>

All BS aside, that was my opinion too....until I read what these Saints fans had to deal with. Just check my first comment. I was pretty skeptical at first. I always thought 49er fans were knowledgeable, and classy. I have that opinion of the Packers and Bears fans, from personal experience. Sure, some of them are morons, but not in a dangerous way.</P>

Seriously, mature 49er fans should keep an eye out this weekend, because if a bunch of Giants fans get harassed, your fanbase is going to get areputation....it'salready started following the Saints game.</P>

Bench Player

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="AldonSmith"]

homelessness </P>

</P>

[/quote] you mad, bro? Judging a city based on homelessness? Who grows up going "boy San Francisco is the most famous and most visited city?" Only losers from San Francisco. New York is the greatest city ever. That's why everyone flocks here. People used to like San Fran, but your representative Nancy Pelosi pretty much ruins that city's credibility...[/quote]</P>

New York is a great city, but so is San Francisco. I am not here to put down your city. I merely pointed out the facts that there are bad **** even in the nicest places in the world. If you think SF sucks, then so be it, but get your facts straight if you want people to respect your opinion.</P>

</P>