+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Re: My experience at Candlestick as a Saints fan

[quote user="Delvin_24"]

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]I want to go to this game now just so I can kick some disrespectful California ***** ***.[/quote]</P>

Dude who uses pics of hot chick in profile pic = dork, more than like has never seen a woman naked, except for Mommy</P>

Dude who opines on internet about kicking someone's *** = *****</P>

Dude who repeatedly refers to "gayness" and sexual proclivities of a team's fan base = repressed homosexual</P>

*</P>[/quote]
    you mad, bro? Welcome to the smack talk forum. You mad that beautiful women don't wear skanky 49er jerseys in only underwear? You mad, bro? This is the inter web... THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

[quote user="AldonSmith"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="AldonSmith"]

homelessness </P>

new york ranks at the bottom of the list:</P>

http://www.bsos.umd.edu/socy/vannema...burt_list.html</P>

*</P>

take care of your own damn city before talking **** about another</P>

[/quote] you mad, bro? Judging a city based on homelessness? Who grows up going "boy San Francisco is the most famous and most visited city?" Only losers from San Francisco. New York is the greatest city ever. That's why everyone flocks here. People used to like San Fran, but your representative Nancy Pelosi pretty much ruins that city's credibility...[/quote]</P>

New York is a great city, but so is San Francisco. I am not here to put down your city. I merely pointed out the facts that there are bad **** even in the nicest places in the world. If you think SF sucks, then so be it, but get your facts straight if you want people to respect your opinion.</P>

*</P>[/quote]
    I think most Giant fans on this forum respected the opinion of the 49er fans until you guys turned into jerks, thus don't be surprised when people like me are quick to spout off bull **** just to make you cringe.

Bench Player

[quote user="JMFP2"][quote user="AldonSmith"]

As far as Niners fans go, there are good and bad apples at EVERY stadium. I go to the games every year and have never seen any opposing fans get threatened or beat up. Yea sure, there are heckling going on but it's EXPECTED when you root for the opposing team. People are not going to roll out the red carpet for you. </P>

As far as people getting mugged, girls getting groped, and other fans getting beat up? I've never seen that before. If I did, I would certainly step in to help. </P>

There are thugs everywhere, guys. Please don't group an entire Bay Area with these hooligans. Generally, people here are kind, hard working and educated civillians. Our cities are some of most desired places in the entire world. Please, don't let this stop you from visiting.</P>

[/quote]</P>

All BS aside, that was my opinion too....until I read what these Saints fans had to deal with. Just check my first comment. I was pretty skeptical at first. I always thought 49er fans were knowledgeable, and classy. I have that opinion of the Packers and Bears fans, from personal experience. Sure, some of them are morons, but not in a dangerous way.</P>

Seriously, mature 49er fans should keep an eye out this weekend, because if a bunch of Giants fans get harassed, your fanbase is going to get areputation....it'salready started following the Saints game.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

By the way, I am not saying there aren't thugs at Candlestick--there are, because our colors are highly desired for the Nortenos up here. Bald headed, mustache, baggy clothes type of guys. They don't mess with me and I'd like to not judge people by their appearances. Like I said, If I ever saw anyone getting picked on for NO REASON, I would definitely speak up. If you are at the game, just behave yourself, don't taunt or provoke people especially in a BIG GAME then you should be good.</P>

</P>

Trust me, REAL Niners fans are reading about this and taking it very seriously.</P>

Bench Player

I will repeat this. I am a Giants fan that's lived in the bay my whole life. I was at the 2002 game, and every game at SF for the past 20 years.

This type of stuff can happen at any stadium, I wouldn't worry about too much at all. I will be there with my Giants gear on.

Veteran

[quote user="AldonSmith"][quote user="JMFP2"][quote user="AldonSmith"]

As far as Niners fans go, there are good and bad apples at EVERY stadium. I go to the games every year and have never seen any opposing fans get threatened or beat up. Yea sure, there are heckling going on but it's EXPECTED when you root for the opposing team. People are not going to roll out the red carpet for you. </P>

As far as people getting mugged, girls getting groped, and other fans getting beat up? I've never seen that before. If I did, I would certainly step in to help. </P>

There are thugs everywhere, guys. Please don't group an entire Bay Area with these hooligans. Generally, people here are kind, hard working and educated civillians. Our cities are some of most desired places in the entire world. Please, don't let this stop you from visiting.</P>

[/quote]</P>

All BS aside, that was my opinion too....until I read what these Saints fans had to deal with. Just check my first comment. I was pretty skeptical at first. I always thought 49er fans were knowledgeable, and classy. I have that opinion of the Packers and Bears fans, from personal experience. Sure, some of them are morons, but not in a dangerous way.</P>

Seriously, mature 49er fans should keep an eye out this weekend, because if a bunch of Giants fans get harassed, your fanbase is going to get areputation....it'salready started following the Saints game.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

By the way, I am not saying there aren't thugs at Candlestick--there are, because our colors are highly desired for the Nortenos up here. Bald headed, mustache, baggy clothes type of guys. They don't mess with me and I'd like to not judge people by their appearances. Like I said, If I ever saw anyone getting picked on for NO REASON, I would definitely speak up. If you are at the game, just behave yourself, don't taunt or provoke people especially in a BIG GAME then you should be good.</P>

</P>

Trust me, REAL Niners fans are reading about this and taking it very seriously.</P>

[/quote]</P>

That's cool.</P>

Any visitor that comes into town should expect to get a little r***ing....that actually makes it fun. I have no problem with someone busting my chops.....but wife &amp; kids are a different deal.</P>

Bench Player

[quote user="Cruz80"]I will repeat this. I am a Giants fan that's lived in the bay my whole life. I was at the 2002 game, and every game at SF for the past 20 years.

This type of stuff can happen at any stadium, I wouldn't worry about too much at all. I will be there with my Giants gear on.
    [/quote]</P>

If you've been going to Niner games as long as you claim then you can not honestly deny that, as I stated earlier, there IS a thug element becoming more and more prevalent at Candlestick. As with Dodger Stadium, it's mostly Hispanic 20-somethings who are causing the problems. Of course with SanFrancisco's standing as aSanctuary City, there is absolutely zero chance the 49ers, SF politicians, or SFPD would evendare broach this topic, let alone try to do something about it. I am hopeful the move toSanta Clara will bring about the very-much-desired byproduct of gentrification of the game-attending 49er Faithful.</P>

Bench Player

[quote user="Delvin_24"]

[quote user="Cruz80"]I will repeat this. I am a Giants fan that's lived in the bay my whole life. I was at the 2002 game, and every game at SF for the past 20 years.

[/quote]</P>

If you've been going to Niner games as long as you claim then you can not honestly deny that, as I stated earlier, there IS a thug element becoming more and more prevalent at Candlestick. As with Dodger Stadium, it's mostly Hispanic 20-somethings who are causing the problems. Of course with SanFrancisco's standing as aSanctuary City, there is absolutely zero chance the 49ers, SF politicians, or SFPD would evendare broach this topic, let alone try to do something about it. I am hopeful the move toSanta Clara will bring about the very-much-desired byproduct of gentrification of the game-attending 49er Faithful.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I'm on the fence with this one. Part of what you're saying is true, but again we cannot group an entire race based on what a few drunken ******s do. I'm sure most of the Spanish kids are not there looking for fights and violence. It's the drunken ******s that get out of control at times. But you are right, a lot of the thugs there are Mexican people (i've met some really nice ones, also).</P>

Bench Player

Really? Over on 49ers.com, where mutliple times I've been "rejected" from joining, the majority of people are suggesting or outright saying the OP Saints fan story is BS. While I do believe there could be some embellishment, I absolutely believe they were harassed beyond what normal, civilized people would consider "good-natured" banter with opposing fans. </P>

I'm especially sickened by the responses from someone called USMC49er...as a former jarhead, I am disgusted that a fellow teufelhunden (look it up) would have the attitude he expresses on this subject.</P>

Bench Player

Stay classy, San Francisco. What a ***hole. When birds fly over San Francisco, they fly upside down, because that dump isnt even worth ****ting on.

Bench Player

Who the hell is trying to "group an entire race"? I'm just stating the cold, hard, fact, that the meeker/older/quiter/wealthier/whiter 'Stick fan base is being replaced in good part by young Hispanic thugs. Go check out some of the huge tailgate parties, out in the dirt lots and also stadium lot...tell me what I am saying isn't true. And of course there are some "nice ones", but please, that's just putting lipstick on a pig. I'll reiterate, it's still not as bad as I've encountered at other stadiums...Oakland, Philly (Eagles AND Phils), and Dodger Stadium are worse. But the 'Stick sure as hell ain't getting better...it's getting worse. And if it weren't for the fact I'm holding out hope for the new stadium, I would give up my season tickets.