+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Re: My experience at Candlestick as a Saints fan

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="ratchoke"][quote user="bigbluegmenfan"]NOLAfan..thank you. I think it would be crazy for you to come here and make up a story like that. More so after what happened there during the OAK-SF preseason game. I was actually thinking of cashing in some freq flier miles and taking my 8 year old son.

Thanks again..

PS..I would also send the same letter to the NFL and SF 49ers if you havent already.[/quote]

People need to get their facts right. If you look closely at the fights they were between Niner fans themselves. The people shot were between Raider fans OUTSIDE of candlestick, almost a mile away.

Basically everything WAS gang related, and this ONLY ever happens on the pre-season battle of the bay. This has nothing to do w/ football and had everything to do w/ the local gangs.

And despite what others may think, gangs aren't going to really bother with you at a football game, unless ur asking for trouble, and again that's your problem.[/quote]

Oh ok, thanks for your reassurance that armed, violent gang members at a sporting event won't be a problem. I'll be sure to bring my kids and grandmother next time.[/quote]

Glad I could be of service ^^

Veteran

[quote user="burier"]We've lost focus on the issue at hand here which is:

Is the op telling the truth or is he full of it.

discuss.[/quote]

I think he's telling the truth. I had hot dogs thrown at me in 1986 when the Giants beat them on Monday Night 21-17....but I didn't care because their rage was like music to my ears

Bench Player

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="the empire"]How does it make me sound ridiculous or <FONT color=#0000ff size=5>seem in educated</FONT> if I say I never seen families and kids harassed? I've been going to niner games for 25 years and never seen it and a saint fan goes to 1 and says these things happen so obviously I'm the wrong one. And yeah I said grow a pair.didn't realize you have to be a "thug" to stand up to someone violating your woman or mom. Obviously they don't make men like they used to[/quote] Well lets start with grammer 101!!! Hmmmm? You really need to get a life empire and stop spending your welfare check at the internet cafe.[/quote]

you are so right its crazy. let me "AXE" you a question? it is no way possible im replying to these threads on my touch screen cell phone huh?

please kill yourself sir

Bench Player

Should never get to that point eh? Well well, aren't we just Mr. Level Headed now? </P>

But wait a sec, aren't you the *****hat who said "if you attend a sporting event in a city and you are wearing the opponents jersey or colors..expect it not to be a care free experience..especially in san Francisco,oakland or la". </P>

See that, loser, see how the innocuous act of wearing an article of clothing that bears the colors/logo of an opposing team is some kind of violation to degenerates such as yourself? Call me crazy, but I have never, EVER, given the slightest bit of grief to an opposing fan. Why? What's the point? I cheer for the Niners, they cheer for their team. Pretty simple. Causes me absolutely no harm, physical or otherwise. F**kin'-A, people like you are just empty souls. </P>

Veteran

[quote user="ratchoke"][quote user="bigbluegmenfan"]NOLAfan..thank you. I think it would be crazy for you to come here and make up a story like that. More so after what happened there during the OAK-SF preseason game. I was actually thinking of cashing in some freq flier miles and taking my 8 year old son.

Thanks again..

PS..I would also send the same letter to the NFL and SF 49ers if you havent already.[/quote]

People need to get their facts right. If you look closely at the fights they were between Niner fans themselves. The people shot were between Raider fans OUTSIDE of candlestick, almost a mile away.

Basically everything WAS gang related, and this ONLY ever happens on the pre-season battle of the bay. This has nothing to do w/ football and had everything to do w/ the local gangs.

And despite what others may think, gangs aren't going to really bother with you at a football game, unless ur asking for trouble, and again that's your problem.[/quote]

He's right about that...people give away pre-season tickets like they are worthless which ends up with a lot of "fringe" fans. Regular season tickets are much costlier and harder to get. Tickets for this game will be VERY hard to get for under $500, if you can get them at all so the riff raff you see in August won't be at the NFC Title game.

Veteran

[quote user="the empire"] it is no way possible im replying to these threads on my touch screen cell phone huh?[/quote]

So "I" and "U" share the same button on your phone?

[quote user="the empire"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="the empire"]How does it make me sound ridiculous or <FONT color=#0000ff size=5>seem in educated</FONT> if I say I never seen families and kids harassed? I've been going to niner games for 25 years and never seen it and a saint fan goes to 1 and says these things happen so obviously I'm the wrong one. And yeah I said grow a pair.didn't realize you have to be a "thug" to stand up to someone violating your woman or mom. Obviously they don't make men like they used to[/quote] Well lets start with grammer 101!!! Hmmmm? You really need to get a life empire and stop spending your welfare check at the internet cafe.[/quote] you are so right its crazy. let me "AXE" you a question? it is no way possible im replying to these threads on my touch screen cell phone huh? please kill yourself sir[/quote]AXE, hahahahaha, and as for your request, you called me sir so i will consider.........nevermind. You should not have come in here for your first post and called this place a cesspool and berated everyone with your wanna be a gangsta attitude. Smack talk is a goodthing but you have pushed it to new limits especially being a *NEW MEMBER * of The New York Giants message board. What would your homies say to that blood?
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

[quote user="the empire"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="the empire"]How does it make me sound ridiculous or <FONT color=#0000ff size=5>seem in educated</FONT> if I say I never seen families and kids harassed? I've been going to niner games for 25 years and never seen it and a saint fan goes to 1 and says these things happen so obviously I'm the wrong one. And yeah I said grow a pair.didn't realize you have to be a "thug" to stand up to someone violating your woman or mom. Obviously they don't make men like they used to[/quote] Well lets start with grammer 101!!! Hmmmm? You really need to get a life empire and stop spending your welfare check at the internet cafe.[/quote]

you are so right its crazy. let me "AXE" you a question? it is no way possible im replying to these threads on my touch screen cell phone huh?

please kill yourself sir[/quote]

hehe...He said welfare check
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="Weygand"][quote user="burier"]We've lost focus on the issue at hand here which is: Is the op telling the truth or is he full of it. discuss.[/quote] I think he's telling the truth. I had hot dogs thrown at me in 1986 when the Giants beat them on Monday Night 21-17....but I didn't care because their rage was like music to my ears[/quote]</P>

Truth.</P>

Bench Player

[quote user="Weygand"][quote user="the empire"] it is no way possible im replying to these threads on my touch screen cell phone huh?[/quote]

So "I" and "U" share the same button on your phone?[/quote]

no but it damn sure is easy to press wrong buttons and the phone guesses on words and enters them for you just cause you pressed one letter makes it real easy to write wrong