+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Re: My experience at Candlestick as a Saints fan

[quote user="burier"][quote user="the empire"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="the empire"]How does it make me sound ridiculous or <FONT color=#0000ff size=5>seem in educated</FONT> if I say I never seen families and kids harassed? I've been going to niner games for 25 years and never seen it and a saint fan goes to 1 and says these things happen so obviously I'm the wrong one. And yeah I said grow a pair.didn't realize you have to be a "thug" to stand up to someone violating your woman or mom. Obviously they don't make men like they used to[/quote] Well lets start with grammer 101!!! Hmmmm? You really need to get a life empire and stop spending your welfare check at the internet cafe.[/quote] you are so right its crazy. let me "AXE" you a question? it is no way possible im replying to these threads on my touch screen cell phone huh? please kill yourself sir[/quote] hehe...He said welfare check[/quote]I did and it felt damn good....PATS SELF ON BACK[]
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Reading some of these posts make me proud to be a NY Giant fan. I haven't gone to Meadowland 2 yet but went to One mostly every year and even though fans are given some god natured hazing ( verbally only) I've never seen anyone get hit, punched or shot as has happened in the "Stick". I live in R.I. and go to most of the pats- Giants games and although I get my share ofgood natured BSfrom the fans, nothing physical has ever happened, not even close to it. What a bunch of Mo-Mos.

Veteran

[quote user="burier"][quote user="the empire"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="the empire"]How does it make me sound ridiculous or <FONT color=#0000ff size=5>seem in educated</FONT> if I say I never seen families and kids harassed? I've been going to niner games for 25 years and never seen it and a saint fan goes to 1 and says these things happen so obviously I'm the wrong one. And yeah I said grow a pair.didn't realize you have to be a "thug" to stand up to someone violating your woman or mom. Obviously they don't make men like they used to[/quote] Well lets start with grammer 101!!! Hmmmm? You really need to get a life empire and stop spending your welfare check at the internet cafe.[/quote]

you are so right its crazy. let me "AXE" you a question? it is no way possible im replying to these threads on my touch screen cell phone huh?

please kill yourself sir[/quote]

hehe...He said welfare check[/quote]

And 'internet cafe'

This thread has now seen racism, classism, homophobia, sexism, threatening language, political discussions and hate speech. Pathetic.

Any chance we could talk about hmmm....I don't know....the championship game that the Giants are playing in in a few days? Just a thought.
    I bELIeve in February 1, 2015.

Bench Player

[quote user="ratchoke"]People need to get their facts right. If you look closely at the fights they were between Niner fans themselves. The people shot were between Raider fans OUTSIDE of candlestick, almost a mile away. Basically everything WAS gang related, and this ONLY ever happens on the pre-season battle of the bay. This has nothing to do w/ football and had everything to do w/ the local gangs. And despite what others may think, gangs aren't going to really bother with you at a football game, unless ur asking for trouble, and again that's your problem.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Oh well, WHEW, according to your expert account it was only gang-related stuff, so nothing to worry about.That's the point, over the past ~10 years the 'Stick has become more and more like O.Co., with lowlife thugs plying their trade in the parking lots and inside the stadium. </P>

They just cannot build the new stadium fast enough...hopefully leaving the craphole that is Candlestick/Hunters Point and the higher ticket prices in Santa Clara will keep the degenerates--and those who excuse their behavior--FAR AWAY.</P>

[quote user="Weygand"][quote user="burier"][quote user="the empire"][quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="the empire"]How does it make me sound ridiculous or <FONT color=#0000ff size=5>seem in educated</FONT> if I say I never seen families and kids harassed? I've been going to niner games for 25 years and never seen it and a saint fan goes to 1 and says these things happen so obviously I'm the wrong one. And yeah I said grow a pair.didn't realize you have to be a "thug" to stand up to someone violating your woman or mom. Obviously they don't make men like they used to[/quote] Well lets start with grammer 101!!! Hmmmm? You really need to get a life empire and stop spending your welfare check at the internet cafe.[/quote] you are so right its crazy. let me "AXE" you a question? it is no way possible im replying to these threads on my touch screen cell phone huh? please kill yourself sir[/quote] hehe...He said welfare check[/quote] And 'internet cafe'[/quote]empire hasnt been back for a bit, his time must have expired!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Veteran

[quote user="Providence"]This thread has now seen racism, classism, homophobia, sexism, threatening language, political discussions and hate speech. Pathetic.

Any chance we could talk about hmmm....I don't know....the championship game that the Giants are playing in in a few days? Just a thought.[/quote]

If I don't like a movie I get up and walk out.,..if I don't like a thread I don't post in it and certainly don't tell others to behave as I feel they should.

Bench Player

Point of order, you did notice the subject title of thread, yes? I know I just started posting here, but I'll venture a guess that you're allowed to start a new thread about any topic you'd prefer to discuss. Furthermore, I will also wager you are under no duress to read any posts in this thread.

I don;t know what to make of this thread.

I mean I can imagine the home fans giving the visiting fans a hard time but

GROPING?

FLASHING OF GENITALIA??

But the craziest (most believable?) part of the story has to be the Cops telling the guy he "better run".

Am I a bad person for laughing at that?
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Veteran

[quote user="Weygand"][quote user="Providence"]This thread has now seen racism, classism, homophobia, sexism, threatening language, political discussions and hate speech. Pathetic.

Any chance we could talk about hmmm....I don't know....the championship game that the Giants are playing in in a few days? Just a thought.[/quote]

If I don't like a movie I get up and walk out.,..if I don't like a thread I don't post in it and certainly don't tell others to behave as I feel they should.[/quote]

Yeah but as far as GMB is concerned, there are standards and threads like this should (and probably will) be deleted.