+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

My prediction for Elis stats this year (2011)

Yards - 4200, YPA - 7.7, TD - 34, Int - 13, Comp % = 64%, QB Rating (which i hate) - 95%

If Eli again improves as I see him doing year in and year out, I can see these numbers being right around where he will hit it.

Only side bar is... The Wrs have to do their job, and not keep dropping/tipping the ball or running the wrong routes. Obviously all wrs may do these at times and thats art of the game and are inc. in these numbers, I am talking to how bad it was last year. do not care how good of a QB you are, if your guys cant do their jobs, then you cannot do yours.

GL Eli & the Giants...
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: My prediction for Elis stats this year (2011)

[quote user="DragonSoul"]Yards - 4200, YPA - 7.7, TD - 34, Int - 13, Comp % = 64%, QB Rating (which i hate) - 95%

If Eli again improves as I see him doing year in and year out, I can see these numbers being right around where he will hit it.

Only side bar is... The Wrs have to do their job, and not keep dropping/tipping the ball or running the wrong routes. Obviously all wrs may do these at times and thats art of the game and are inc. in these numbers, I am talking to how bad it was last year. do not care how good of a QB you are, if your guys cant do their jobs, then you cannot do yours.

GL Eli & the Giants...
    [/quote]

those stats equate to bout 26-27 points per game which should put us at about 12 wins.

i'll take it!

[quote user="DragonSoul"]Yards - 4200, YPA - 7.7, TD - 34, Int - 13, Comp % = 64%, QB Rating (which i hate) - 95%

GL Eli & the Giants...
    [/quote]

What color is the sky in your world?

Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

GL Eli & the Giants...
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Optimistic Blue!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

GL Eli & the Giants...
    [/quote]

[/quote]about the same as it was the last two years
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

That would a beast of a season.

But, if his INT's are cut i half from last season...his TD's will drop as well. I say 27 TD's and 13 INT's with 3700 yards passing.

That is a realistic number for ELI.

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]That would a beast of a season.

But, if his INT's are cut i half from last season...his TD's will drop as well
    . I say 27 TD's and 13 INT's with 3700 yards passing.

[/quote]

What? Why do you say that?

Eli will pass for over 4k yard for the 3rd straight year & over 30 TD's once again.

4k+ yard, 13-14 INT's, 30+ TD's

ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Veteran

I think Eli can have a terrific season.

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]That would a beast of a season.

But, if his INT's are cut i half from last season...his TD's will drop as well
    . I say 27 TD's and 13 INT's with 3700 yards passing.

[/quote]

What? Why do you say that?

Eli will pass for over 4k yard for the 3rd straight year & over 30 TD's once again.

4k+ yard, 13-14 INT's, 30+ TD's

[/quote]

cmon man...lets be realistic here.

If eli throws less INT's. its going to involve him taking less risks. Half the balls he forces up in the air are caught. 1/4 are incomplete and 1/4 of them are INT's. (for example) .

He has the skill and ability for sure. It's up to him.
    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"