+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

My prediction for Elis stats this year (2011)

Yards - 4200, YPA - 7.7, TD - 34, Int - 13, Comp % = 64%, QB Rating (which i hate) - 95%

If Eli again improves as I see him doing year in and year out, I can see these numbers being right around where he will hit it.

Only side bar is... The Wrs have to do their job, and not keep dropping/tipping the ball or running the wrong routes. Obviously all wrs may do these at times and thats art of the game and are inc. in these numbers, I am talking to how bad it was last year. do not care how good of a QB you are, if your guys cant do their jobs, then you cannot do yours.

GL Eli & the Giants...
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: My prediction for Elis stats this year (2011)

[quote user="DragonSoul"]Yards - 4200, YPA - 7.7, TD - 34, Int - 13, Comp % = 64%, QB Rating (which i hate) - 95%

If Eli again improves as I see him doing year in and year out, I can see these numbers being right around where he will hit it.

Only side bar is... The Wrs have to do their job, and not keep dropping/tipping the ball or running the wrong routes. Obviously all wrs may do these at times and thats art of the game and are inc. in these numbers, I am talking to how bad it was last year. do not care how good of a QB you are, if your guys cant do their jobs, then you cannot do yours.

GL Eli & the Giants...
    [/quote]

those stats equate to bout 26-27 points per game which should put us at about 12 wins.

i'll take it!

[quote user="DragonSoul"]Yards - 4200, YPA - 7.7, TD - 34, Int - 13, Comp % = 64%, QB Rating (which i hate) - 95%

GL Eli & the Giants...
    [/quote]

What color is the sky in your world?

Lifetime member of the "specific element" and proud of it.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

GL Eli & the Giants...
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Optimistic Blue!

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi

"It makes more sense to clean house completely then change the coach, have another bad year and fire the GM, then hire another GM who wants to hire his own coach"

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

GL Eli & the Giants...
    [/quote]

[/quote]about the same as it was the last two years
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

That would a beast of a season.

But, if his INT's are cut i half from last season...his TD's will drop as well. I say 27 TD's and 13 INT's with 3700 yards passing.

That is a realistic number for ELI.

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]That would a beast of a season.

But, if his INT's are cut i half from last season...his TD's will drop as well
    . I say 27 TD's and 13 INT's with 3700 yards passing.

[/quote]

What? Why do you say that?

Eli will pass for over 4k yard for the 3rd straight year & over 30 TD's once again.

4k+ yard, 13-14 INT's, 30+ TD's

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic
    #90 - Get well soon JPP

...This fickle fan base is clueless...

Veteran

I think Eli can have a terrific season.

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]That would a beast of a season.

But, if his INT's are cut i half from last season...his TD's will drop as well
    . I say 27 TD's and 13 INT's with 3700 yards passing.

[/quote]

What? Why do you say that?

Eli will pass for over 4k yard for the 3rd straight year & over 30 TD's once again.

4k+ yard, 13-14 INT's, 30+ TD's

[/quote]

cmon man...lets be realistic here.

If eli throws less INT's. its going to involve him taking less risks. Half the balls he forces up in the air are caught. 1/4 are incomplete and 1/4 of them are INT's. (for example) .

He has the skill and ability for sure. It's up to him.
    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"