+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I want Burfict and Dwayne Allen in the draft

I would trade picks 1-4 to get both of those guys. Instant game changers on both side of the ball. I hate trading draft picks, but these guys are total monsters.
    edit: I haven't been excited about a player like them since Suh came out. They play smash mouth Giants football.

Bench Player

Re: I want Burfict and Dwayne Allen in the draft

i played against burfict for 1 game in high school and the guy was an absolute monster then and he should be the same in the nfl......i would love to pick him up

[quote user="hellacheap"]i played against burfict for 1 game in high school and the guy was an absolute monster then and he should be the same in the nfl......i would love to pick him up[/quote]
    Did he destroy you?

Bench Player

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="hellacheap"]i played against burfict for 1 game in high school and the guy was an absolute monster then and he should be the same in the nfl......i would love to pick him up[/quote]
    Did he destroy you?[/quote]i played fullback and he ofcourse played outside....i hated going heads up against the guy no joke i had a headache the whole weekend.....

he was all over the field and i went to 2 asu games this year and he is an animal.....he shows flashes of a young ray lewis with how he blows up lineman and attacks

[quote user="hellacheap"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="hellacheap"]i played against burfict for 1 game in high school and the guy was an absolute monster then and he should be the same in the nfl......i would love to pick him up[/quote]
    Did he destroy you?[/quote]i played fullback and he ofcourse played outside....i hated going heads up against the guy no joke i had a headache the whole weekend.....

he was all over the field and i went to 2 asu games this year and he is an animal.....he shows flashes of a young ray lewis with how he blows up lineman and attacks[/quote]
    I haven't seen a linebacker with his intensity since LT. Hate to compare him to an all time great, but his intensity is off the charts. the man loves to hit people.

We need to go LB and I would love this pick (Burfict) at #32

Thats right #32

Bench Player

[quote user="hungrrrry"]We need to go LB and I would love this pick (Burfict) at #32

Thats right #32[/quote]
    I would trade down to 20 with a 1 and a 3 for Burfict. That is how much I like him. He is a lock to have his number retired.

Veteran

[quote user="hellacheap"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7achvXsy3Q

watch this[/quote]

I wonder how he'll handle NFL O-linemen.

[quote user="M0rbid"][quote user="hellacheap"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7achvXsy3Q

watch this[/quote]

I wonder how he'll handle NFL O-linemen.
    [/quote]
    He'd be a monster on the blitz with our DLine. Imagine having to block JPP, Osi, Tuck, and account for Burfict breaking through the line.