+ Reply to Thread

Game Preparation for the 49ers

It is supposed to rain for a few days before the game in SF. The 49ers turf for their outdoor facility and their stadium is made by Western Sod. [at http://www.westernsod.com/clients.php] Seems to me that the Giants should try to find a very wet soggy field of the same Arizona turfgrass to practice on before the game. Three days of 49er practice on the same sloppy turf in both their practice facility in Santa Clara and Monster Park will give them a distinct advantage in game preparation. Hope someone important in the organization takes a look at this issue. Go Blue!

Re: Game Preparation for the 49ers

[quote user="gmenfan2020"]It is supposed to rain for a few days before the game in SF. The 49ers turf for their outdoor facility and their stadium is made by Western Sod. [at http://www.westernsod.com/clients.php] Seems to me that the Giants should try to find a very wet soggy field of the same Arizona turfgrass to practice on before the game. Three days of 49er practice on the same sloppy turf in both their practice facility in Santa Clara and Monster Park will give them a distinct advantage in game preparation. Hope someone important in the organization takes a look at this issue. Go Blue!
    [/quote]

I'm sure all the preparation that can be taken will be taken.

I agree. TC and his staff have been thinking about this since Monday morning, if not Sunday night. []

[quote user="BigBlue D"]I agree. TC and his staff have been thinking about this since Monday morning, if not Sunday night. []
    [/quote]

After the game, they were watching footage of the 49ers, I am sure they are watching the season game footage as well.

I hope and expect a better game this weekend.

All-Pro

My preperation was going to be to get on the 49ers website and discuss the upcaming game with them, like I always do.

I received thisemail and attached my response as well:

IT's ON!

> To: XXxXxXxxxXXXXxxxXXX

> Subject: Account removed at 49ers Message Board Community!
    > From: 49er.bbs.support@gmail.com
    > Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 03:16:57 +0000
    >
    > Dear XXXxxXxXXXx,
    >
    > Unfortunately your registration at 49ers Message Board Community did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.
    >
    > Sorry,
    > 49ers Message Board Community

Dear 49ers Message Board Community,

Your team doesnt meet theSuperbowl requirements, and therefore will be deleted thisSunday by the Giants.

Sorry,

GiantsOrganization

------

By the way, in no way was I negative in any way before this.

Veteran

Wow, what a bunch a of ****ing ***