+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    All-Pro

Smart Coaching move by TC publically complaining about the Zebs

By him cutting into the (3 blind mice REFS after the game is smart. Its called working the refs for next game.
    We better get the benefit of the doubt next game or at least receive equal fairness.

I remember watching the Falcons game and wanted to strangle that black ref (sorry dont know the name) who kept moving the ball and the same guy who called J Williams for unnecessary roughness on a tackle.
    Now GB game Osi's tackle and holding calls on us but none called on GB plus fumble etc.

Man is it that hard for them to get it right. I see Eli get hit 3 times that would instantly be penalties but no call. They actually show the ref staring at his Arse the whole way ?

Is there any ref crew that has it together.

Re: Smart Coaching move by TC publically complaining about the Zebs

I think its going to be up to the owners to get in Goodells face right after this season and tell him to get this officiating mess straightened out or go look for another job. These bad calls effect every team so all of the owners should feel the same way about it..

[quote user="sheepdip"]By him cutting into the (3 blind mice REFS after the game is smart. Its called working the refs for next game.
    We better get the benefit of the doubt next game or at least receive equal fairness.

I remember watching the Falcons game and wanted to strangle that black ref (sorry dont know the name) who kept moving the ball and the same guy who called J Williams for unnecessary roughness on a tackle.
    Now GB game Osi's tackle and holding calls on us but none called on GB plus fumble etc.

Man is it that hard for them to get it right. I see Eli get hit 3 times that would instantly be penalties but no call. They actually show the ref staring at his Arse the whole way ?

[/quote]

That preseason 4-12 prediction is looking dumber and dumber by the day, huh sheep ****?

[quote user="sheepdip"]By him cutting into the (3 blind mice REFS after the game is smart. Its called working the refs for next game.

[/quote]

what did TC say?

with all of these new girl scout rules I was thinking that a tough physical player like Ronnie Lott wouldn't be able to play in todays NFL and its sad because players like Lott were what made this game great...

[/quote]
    Oh man that roughing call on Williams was embarassing to all football players. Jack Lambert used to say the QB's need to be wear dresses after there were some rule changes. He is probably saying all football players need dresses now.

[/quote]
    Aha now it makes sense "working the refs for the next game". You being from Canada are using the ole hockey expression but in hockey it is working the refs for the next call.

[quote user="JesseJames"]with all of these new girl scout rules I was thinking that a tough physical player like Ronnie Lott wouldn't be able to play in todays NFL and its sad because players like Lott were what made this game great...[/quote]
    Ronnie Lot, Jack Tatum, LT, Butkus, Lambert, Nitschke, Jack Lynch, etc.

I can't find the article what did coughin say?

[quote user="DemandedAce"]I can't find the article what did coughin say?[/quote]

Knowing sheep ****, probably nothing . . . ..