+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

The MOST upset I've Ever Been

After watching the girl crying in the car after we beat her Pack I wonder what was the worst thing we might've done after a Giants loss....
    Mine - throwing a vacuum cleaner into a wall ! The wall was patchable. The vac went to the dump . Thing is I can't remember the game. Am a good deal older and wiser now !!!

Re: The MOST upset I've Ever Been

I think me and my girlfriend got into a huge fight for a week because of the game.

After they lost, I was so mad I started to bring up old ****/grudges , yeah that was bad.

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I think me and my girlfriend got into a huge fight for a week because of the game.

After they lost, I was so mad I started to bring up old ****/grudges , yeah that was bad.[/quote]
    My GF was on the phone for about 45 mins and of course had to do her usual walk / talk--- every few secs passing thru the living room -HAD TO RESTRAIN MYSELF NOT TO TELL HER TO GET THE **** INTO A DIFFERENT ROOM ! LUCKY FOR HER MY WEAPON WAS IN THE CAR

When we lost to the Eagles in the 2008 playoffs I ended up in the hospital the next day with abnormal heart rhythm (atrial fibrillation) that was definitely due to the combination of alcohol and being crazy upset/disappointed.

I was only 22 at the time so I decided it was time to stop taking that **** so seriously lol.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

[quote user="Giantz4Life"]When we lost to the Eagles in the 2008 playoffs I ended up in the hospital the next day with abnormal heart rhythm (atrial fibrillation) that was definitely due to the combination of alcohol and being crazy upset/disappointed.

I was only 22 at the time so I decided it was time to stop taking that **** so seriously lol.
    I thought only old farts like me worry about that !

[/quote]

I was so upset after the Seahawks loss where Feeley missed those field goals. Let's just say the next day I went out and bought a new TV and a new coffee table. It's cool though because I needed a new TV anyway.

after the eagle debacle last year i punched my door off the hinges and put a whole in the wall..jumped in my car just yelling cuss words the whole time i drove

Veteran

I never did anything dramatic.

I think during the Panthers game to get the number one seed I slammed my pen on the table.

We won the game though ..so I don't think this counts

[quote user="Pakman"]I never did anything dramatic.

I think during the Panthers game to get the number one seed I slammed my pen on the table.

We won the game though ..so I don't think this counts[/quote]
    I was at that game.. After the first quarter I was ready to beat a cat

[quote user="smashndash715"]after the eagle debacle last year i punched my door off the hinges and put a whole in the wall..jumped in my car just yelling cuss words the whole time i drove[/quote]
    That must be why your screen name is Smashndash?