+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

Hello NYGMB Fam!

Hello all! Just wanted to give a quick introduction of myself before I started posting in the other threads.

I am a native of Albany, GA which, believe it or not, has a good number of people who have moved from the NJ/NY area so the Giants get pretty good support down here. I'm 20 years old and only really began watching the NFL during the '06 season. I started off as a huge fan of LaDainian Tomlinson, but not the Chargers. Needless to say, I learned of the 'real' L.T. and the team he played for and ever since then, it's been all NYG!

...So that's just a short story of where I'm from and how I came to be a Giants fan. I would also like to add that I've been lurking these boards for the better part of about a year now. I look forward to talking football with you guys (and gals and finishing this 'Revenge Tour' these Giants are on, hopefully ending with a win over the Ravens in the SB!

ALL IN!!!

Veteran

Re: Hello NYGMB Fam!

What's good motha ****er!! J.k lol

Welcome aboard bro.

[quote user="G-Dawg92"]Hello all! Just wanted to give a quick introduction of myself before I started posting in the other threads.

I am a native of Albany, GA which, believe it or not, has a good number of people who have moved from the NJ/NY area so the Giants get pretty good support down here. I'm 20 years old and only really began watching the NFL during the '06 season. I started off as a huge fan of LaDainian Tomlinson, but not the Chargers. Needless to say, I learned of the 'real' L.T. and the team he played for and ever since then, it's been all NYG!

...So that's just a short story of where I'm from and how I came to be a Giants fan. I would also like to add that I've been lurking these boards for the better part of about a year now. I look forward to talking football with you guys (and gals and finishing this 'Revenge Tour' these Giants are on, hopefully ending with a win over the Ravens in the SB!

ALL IN!!![/quote]

would you say your more a GIANTS fan or Bulldogs?

Nice man, welcome to the boards.

Bench Player

[quote user="dan1552"][quote user="G-Dawg92"]Hello all! Just wanted to give a quick introduction of myself before I started posting in the other threads.

ALL IN!!![/quote]

[/quote]

definitely Giants. Bulldogs haven't really won anything since '05...

Welcome!

welcome

[quote user="G-Dawg92"][quote user="dan1552"][quote user="G-Dawg92"]Hello all! Just wanted to give a quick introduction of myself before I started posting in the other threads.

ALL IN!!![/quote]

[/quote]

definitely Giants. Bulldogs haven't really won anything since '05...[/quote]

Welcome , Im living in Ga for the time being as well, Tough to be a GMEN fan down here. GO US!!!

Bench Player

[quote user="dan1552"][quote user="G-Dawg92"][quote user="dan1552"][quote user="G-Dawg92"]Hello all! Just wanted to give a quick introduction of myself before I started posting in the other threads.

ALL IN!!![/quote]

[/quote]

definitely Giants. Bulldogs haven't really won anything since '05...[/quote]

Welcome , Im living in Ga for the time being as well, Tough to be a GMEN fan down here. GO US!!!
    [/quote]

yea, i understand whole-heartedly. are there more yellow jacket or dawg fans there in ft. stewart?

welcome, LOL about Albany,GA having lots of NY people. I guess they wanted to feel as close to NY as possible, ie. Albany, NY