+ Reply to Thread

Hello, my Blue brothers and sisters!

What's up people?
    Just wanted to formally introduce myself to my fellow Giants diehards. I have come to browse quite frequently over the years but, for whatever reason, am just participating now.

I've been a Giants fan for 30 years and have respect, but utter disdain, for any other teams. I do appreciate class and dignity, so the Packers, Steelers and (ummm...I'll get back to this) are teams that I don't mind winning.

But "at the end of the day" (Rolle retired this phrase today...*sigh*), the Gmen are who I live-and-die with and "yes," I've experienced both the glory and "still-beating-heart-being-ripped-out-of-your-chest," emotions alike.

I hope to bring some level-headedness, inciteful remarks/analysis and troll-owning to the forum.

Talk to you soon and see you around the boards!

Oh, and btw- 26-13 NYG this weekend.

(Shameless self-promo)

For what it's worth, I called 31-20 NYG last week and was happily off by a few...[]

Re: Hello, my Blue brothers and sisters!

[quote user="SackingMyths"]What's up people?
    Just wanted to formally introduce myself to my fellow Giants diehards. I have come to browse quite frequently over the years but, for whatever reason, am just participating now.

I've been a Giants fan for 30 years and have respect, but utter disdain, for any other teams. I do appreciate class and dignity, so the Packers, Steelers and (ummm...I'll get back to this) are teams that I don't mind winning.

But "at the end of the day" (Rolle retired this phrase today...*sigh*), the Gmen are who I live-and-die with and "yes," I've experienced both the glory and "still-beating-heart-being-ripped-out-of-your-chest," emotions alike.

I hope to bring some level-headedness, inciteful remarks/analysis and troll-owning to the forum.

(Shameless self-promo)

For what it's worth, I called 31-20 NYG last week and was happily off by a few...[]
    [/quote]Welcome inside the tent. Don't be so shy in the future!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Welcome aboard SM! Enjoy the ride with the rest of us!

All-Pro

Welcome!
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

All-Pro

[quote user="SackingMyths"]What's up people?

(Shameless self-promo)

[/quote]

Great to have another LONG TIME GMEN Fan in the FOLD. glad to have you here

Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***