+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

I heard today Cowher was assigned to go into Giants lockeroom last week by ESPN

He reported that he never in his life saw a more confident team ready for battle......

I do not think we can be stopped at this point baring injuries, or fluke developments

Tommy boy better be paying his lineman big bribes to protect him if we both get to the SB.

Re: I heard today Cowher was assigned to go into Giants lockeroom last week by ESPN

WHAT??? Cowher works for CBS!
    ALL IN!

Re: I heard today Cowher was assigned to go into Giants lockeroom last week by ESPN

[quote user="Tuckit91"]WHAT??? Cowher works for CBS![/quote]

I DECLARE SHENANIGANS!!!!!

[quote user="BParcells777"]He reported that he never in his life saw a more confident team ready for battle......

I do not think we can be stopped at this point baring injuries, or fluke developments

Tommy boy better be paying his lineman big bribes to protect him if we both get to the SB.
    [/quote]
    Was this after the game? Because it would have been hard to get from CBS studios to GB in that short of time.

[quote user="BParcells777"]He reported that he never in his life saw a more confident team ready for battle......

[/quote]Dude, like I said after the Atlanta win. I can feel this teams confidence threw the TV! The New York Football Giants WILL win the Super bowl and beat the 49ers by two + scores! Go GIANTS!!!!!!
    "Remain in what you are, the center of your life
    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

[/quote]DAN from espy blog said the same right after the game when he saw them
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Think he means the guy from The Herd. Colin, not Bill. But I dunno how to spell his name and don't care to look it up.

Regardless, he's strictly a radio host. If he were an ex-player/coach it might actually mean something to me.

no he's right cower did a spot for NFL on CBS boomer was talking about it yesterday

Cowher works for CBS, and you could have seen him ON THE SET IN NEW YORK for the AFC games.

Who told you this? Your dog?
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Veteran

[/quote]

I knew this was your post without even checking.