+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

Only thing I'm scared about this upcoming game...

Besides the obvious challenge of trying to overcome the best defense in the NFL atm, stopping Gore, and pressuring a hot Alex Smith while covering a prolific Vernon Davis (which btw, I believe we can 100% do)--

the one thing I'm somewhat nervous about is this East Coast team travelling to the West Coast and coming out flat due to time inconsistency and adjustment. Rolle said the only way we lose is if we beat ourselves, I definitely am buying into that notion. But what if we beat ourselves? What if we come out flat due to the time difference and fatigue?

I definitely, 100% believe in this team; but I hope we have a way to overcome that travelling. I don't think I'm overestimating this problem, I think its probably the biggest challenge we'll face in this game.

Re: Only thing I'm scared about this upcoming game...

you sound like Giggles?

Oh by the way they will probably travel to SF by Thursday so no need to worry about travel.

[quote user="JMGGIANTS"]you sound like Giggles?

Oh by the way they will probably travel to SF by Thursday so no need to worry about travel.[/quote]

Thursday? What makes you think that? I thought they may have had some contingency plans after the Green Bay game to head out west. Obviously that did not happen. If they leave Thursday, wouldnt that only give them two days of practice for this game?

I think a late friday flight may make more sense.

unless TC breaks from tradition I don't think they will travel out there Thursday. TC likes to travel later in the week than some other coaches. They usually leave on Saturday's for a Sunday game. Earliest I could see them leaving would be Friday.

[quote user="BklynBlue"][quote user="JMGGIANTS"]you sound like Giggles?

Oh by the way they will probably travel to SF by Thursday so no need to worry about travel.[/quote]

Thursday? What makes you think that? I thought they may have had some contingency plans after the Green Bay game to head out west. Obviously that did not happen. If they leave Thursday, wouldnt that only give them two days of practice for this game?

I think a late friday flight may make more sense.[/quote]
    No I was thinking practice tues-Wed, travel Thurs, practice, Fri, Sat(short tune-up one)