+ Reply to Thread

Thread: my x-factor

my x-factor

last game to me the x-factor was Osi,and Manningham because they did not play in that game.And Osi came thru and Manningham scored.This week I think it is again Osi for same reason,AB because he was out in that game,(better run game this time around) and last Boley.Boley got hurt in that game and G jones came in and got torched by V. Davis .i think this time around things will be different.
    "it don't cost you nothing to be nice"

Bench Player

Re: my x-factor

Well good point my man. But I think Nicks has been the X factor. And the Secondary play has been the other. They have stepped up. Packers tried to take Cruz out and Nicks stepped up. Secondary didnt give up the big play. Keep Veron Davis in check and Alex will crumble. Watch out for Ballard too.

All-Pro

[quote user="giantcarll"]last game to me the x-factor was Osi,and Manningham because they did not play in that game.And Osi came thru and Manningham scored.This week I think it is again Osi for same reason,AB because he was out in that game,(better run game this time around) and last Boley.Boley got hurt in that game and G jones came in and got torched by V. Davis .i think this time around things will be different.[/quote]
    This
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Bench Player

Giants win 21-17