WE SUCK...

Re: I think I figured out whats wrong with the Knicks

The owners. Like the Mets.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Bench Player

I mean really? Mike D***Toni has no idea how to run proper plays and utilize players to their strong points.

A Knicks rant on this board?

Honestly the problem is our main starting lineup is sprayed across basketball leagues.

Felton and Chandler the main engines to the uptempo fastbreak offense/defense is in POR/CHiNA, those guys pushed Amar'e.

But the main problem is the owner and this GM is horrible. You can atleast patch up the Knicks backcourt w/ a PG, GoldenState released Ish Smith, he can't shoot, but he's almost another Rondo as a playmaker, ofcourse he can't take 30 footers so Antoni must not like him, they want to put the team on Baron Davis' shoulders. Nothing much can be done, they'll blame it on Melo b/c again who is the play being drawn up for?

More importantly who is pushing the ball upcourt? who's hitting the pick n' roll? Shumpert is really good but he keeps getting hurt in yr. 1 but atleast there is some light. Toney Douglas son of the Eagles plyr. just plainly sucks. Fields is scared. There's too many ifs and ??? w/ them.

Bench Player

Yeah we need a true PG. Hopefully we get that when BD returns. I see a lot of bad passing. Tyson and Amare needs the ball in their HANDS when rolling off the pick, not at their knees or forehead. Point blank, nobody can pass on this team as of now. Just a lot of random 3 pointers and running out of bounds.

we have no f''in guards..our roster is a joke outside of the obvious players..and not for nothing i love amare but he has been playing like a B**** so far this year..i dont know if he is hurt or what but damn

Amar'e is playing like he's protesting the season. I use to love this dude, and he's turned into Shawn Bradley all the sudden!

Baron Davis isn't going to save them. There's no movement on the offense, no one cuts to the rim, no one makes a screen, sets a pick, this is a big problem.

You figured out he sucks? Oh you mean "the" Knicks. My mistake.

[quote user="look@dafilm"]You figured out he sucks? Oh you mean "the" Knicks. My mistake.
    [/quote]

I hope you're not a PHX Suns fan. =)

[quote user="nybeatmaker"]WE SUCK...
    [/quote]Look I don't need to worry about or watch the Knicks till feb 6th
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***