+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GIANTS TEMPT DESTINY

GIANTS TEMPT DESTINY

http://temptdestiny.com

Hey remember when this was the big deal...how come no body votes for this anymore? We have the best fanbase in the NFL, yah think we can win a hypothetical NFL destiny vote contest...Why let these front runner 49er fans get more credit than us?

Re: GIANTS TEMPT DESTINY

I voted Giants.

Banned

BUMP

Bench Player

I've been voting like crazy. I know I'm good for at least 1,000 votes if not more. This is a very easy way to show the team that we support them. Besides...why can't we Tempt Destiny for the 4th time?

And don't think it's the 49'rs voting...check this out. http://www.packerforum.com/threads/t...es-heel.34400/
    The sore loser Packer fans are voting for them as well.
    Come on folks...let's get busy and do it again.

Bench Player

Any chance you can drum up some more fan votes. Two teams used Google scripting to run their tally up. It also caused crashing at the site. We really need to keep voting. Please remember, don't just vote once. You can vote once on each of the 35 pages on the site, each hour. But keep checking back to see if the Unlimited Voting is turned back on. Then you can just keep voting over and over on the same page. That's when we can really rally. We only have until 2pm EST tomorrow. Come on Big Blue fans...let's get that billboard ! Go to Temptdestiny.com and VOTE!

Bench Player

Re: GIANTS TEMPT DESTINY BILLBOARD

Hey folks...We did it!!!! What a day. I'm so charged up right now I just want to scream. But I need to get serious with you all about the billboard. Obviously, the two teams who used devious (technology) to stack the ballot box against the Giants ended up losing it all today. hahahahahaha

Now here's the thing. The billboard is a gift. The Giant's Corporate has to accept the gift. Back in 2008 Corporate said "thanks but no thanks"...but fan input got us the billboard and we won the Super Bowl that year.

I will repost here exactly where you need to address you wishes to get the billboard, so continue to watch this post. If any of you have any input to Corporate...please let us know who and where to contact.
    I am soooooo elated at the moment I just want to go outside and scream victory. I'm sure you all feel the same. But just remember...every time we got this billboard, we won the Super Bowl. If I need your help, can I count on your support to let Giant's Corporate know that the fans want the billboard? WTG Big Blue

Bench Player

Well the Giant's declined the billboard. I'm just so disappointed that fans can bust their butt to show support for the team by casting votes and the Front Office declines this gift. It's a kick in the teeth to me.
    Well I plan to give the "Front Office" a piece of my mind and ask them to re-consider their decision. Anyone else interested in joining me they can call 201-935-8111, maybe back up their fax machine with letters 201-935-8493.
    Contact the news. Contact fellow fans. This isn't about the billboard or destiny...it's about total disrespect to the fans who show their team loyal support.

+ Reply to Thread