+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SB XLVI: What color jersey are we wearing?

...Assuming we beat San Fran, what color jersey do you wanna see us wear? I wouldn't be opposed to the red & whites 'cuz I think they're awesome. But this time around, I'd like to see us win one wearing blue. Or even busting out the solid reds would be cool IMO, and quite shocking! Thoughts?

Re: SB XLVI: What color jersey are we wearing?

NFC is the road team so we'd be in our whites again

[quote user="TrueBlue07"]NFC is the road team so we'd be in our whites again
    [/quote]

Wow, with all the 2007 comparisons, wouldn't that be something? GIANTS V PATRIOTS, wearing the same uniforms!

Who's the home team, AFC or NFC?

Personally, we are Big Blue, so I'd like to see the home blue jerseys...

When did we get into the SB?

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]When did we get into the SB?[/quote]

Oh come on, this post is just for fun. Lighten up!

All-Pro

I really don't like the red at all... whites are fine, we seem to win with those But prefer the blue
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

[quote user="PIERCEnumber58rules"][quote user="TrueBlue07"]NFC is the road team so we'd be in our whites again
    [/quote]

Wow, with all the 2007 comparisons, wouldn't that be something? GIANTS V PATRIOTS, wearing the same uniforms![/quote]

something else that would be crazy is Mike Carey has not ref'd a post season game yet. For my money he is the best there is in the NFL. The SB ref cannot have worked any of the CG's so there's a chance he could get the nod again. That would be awesome. IFFFFFFFFFFFFF we even get to the SB.

Bench Player

Im pretty sure the AFC Champion is supposed to be wearing their home uniforms this year

I thought the AFC has the odd years and the NFC has the even years?

Since it's the 2011 season the AFC gets to choose. Correct me if im wrong lol.