+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 49ers Fan Here

Bench Player

Re: 49ers Fan Here

lol

Starter

I'm a Eagles fan hoping for the Niners to win this week. So GO Niners! Good luck.

I know you're not. Hence the reference to you being a troll

Thanks to the 9ers for beating the saints, did not want to have to play those guys in that dome.

Im sure 9ers are just as thrilled about not having to go to GB

As Skip Bayless says best
    VIDEO Alex Smith (Replace the tebow with Alex Smith)
    And thats what the niners should do. They should unleash Alex Smith so that at least if you guys win at least we all know it wasnt in spite of Smith but because of him.

All you San Fran fans,
    I'm coming out of the closet and I'm almost ashamed to admit this... But I just don't hate the Niners anymore. Its nothing like the old Simms/Lott days of pure rage & hatred. SF doesn't have a huge bandwagon anymore. The current Niners play no-nosense, nothing fancy, straight ahead football. A well balanced and respectable brand of football. Something we admire. The same style the Giants like to play.

Sunday is a tremendous matchup. Should be an epic battle in the trenches. An old school brawl. Looking forward to seeing some mud & some blood. Hope it approaches the caliber of the 1990 championship game. (That may be my favorite game ever).

May the refs not affect the outcome and allow the better team to win. I further hope no one gets badly hurt because I want the NFC rep to destroy the AFC in the SB.

Here's to good football!

[quote user="look@dafilm"]Forget about it. Every fanbase has their share of trolls. Take BobbyD for instance
    [/quote]BobbyD is not a Giants fan look@dafilm.

He is a supposed Oilers/Titans fan who comes on the Giants boards to smack talk with a Texans fan, for some odd reason.

So dont mind him!

I look for a good game this coming Sunday! A few months back, who would've thought the Giants would be playing the 49ers in the NFC Championship? All of the Dream team talk, the Saints and Packers were the favorites by most analysts and talking heads.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

[quote user="fourth&forever"]All you San Fran fans,
    I'm coming out of the closet and I'm almost ashamed to admit this... But I just don't hate the Niners anymore. Its nothing like the old Simms/Lott days of pure rage & hatred. SF doesn't have a huge bandwagon anymore. The current Niners play no-nosense, nothing fancy, straight ahead football. A well balanced and respectable brand of football. Something we admire. The same style the Giants like to play.

Sunday is a tremendous matchup. Should be an epic battle in the trenches. An old school brawl. Looking forward to seeing some mud & some blood. Hope it approaches the caliber of the 1990 championship game. (That may be my favorite game ever).

May the refs not affect the outcome and allow the better team to win. I further hope no one gets badly hurt because I want the NFC rep to destroy the AFC in the SB.

Here's to good football![/quote]

I'm new to the boards and I'm a Niners fan. I root for y'all when you aren't playing us. I look for it to be a hard fought game. 70% chance of rain BTW.

[quote user="look@dafilm"]Forget about it. Every fanbase has their share of trolls. Take BobbyD for instance
    [/quote]

Bobby's a Cowboys (or Titans or whatever) fan...

you'll find the NYGMB is quite liberal when it comes to membership.

We have all types here, troll and Civil.

good post OP, all I can say is we'll see Sunday.

I like the match-up because it reminds me of the classic 80s battles.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I agree a lot of the 49ers hate/envy is gone. Even that terrible 2002 game is fading away. That's why Sunday's game is awesome, a rivalry is being renewed.

I'm sure there are NFL fans out there who wanted to see a Packer / Saints shootout, I'll take the slugfest this game is looking like its going to be any day.

+ Reply to Thread