+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello All

Bench Player

Hello All

I'm a die hard Giants fan from Canada. It seemed like a good time to sign up as I am excited beyonds words about this upcoming week that I need to find a place where I can converse with people who share my passion. I can't sleep and barely eat im so pumped (luckily I can still drink haha) but I truly believe that we have a team of destiny this year and I look forward to discussing Giants football with all of you.

Bench Player

Re: Hello All

hey bud, good to hear from fans up north, Im from Maine. I hear ya about being excited. But is it me or do you hate hearing about the Giants all over the news? I want us to be the underdog. I like it when we are. I like when people dont think we can win. Right now Vegas has us beating the niners. I hate that. I want us to shock the world. Its just me but I love us being the underdog.

[quote user="Maurice55"]I'm a die hard Giants fan from Canada. It seemed like a good time to sign up as I am excited beyonds words about this upcoming week that I need to find a place where I can converse with people who share my passion. I can't sleep and barely eat im so pumped (luckily I can still drink haha) but I truly believe that we have a team of destiny this year and I look forward to discussing Giants football with all of you.[/quote]

Via a home made time machine made out of a blender and physics that would be too cumbersome to explain I've divined that the Giants do indeed beat the 49ers on Sunday and go on to beat the Patriots in the Superbowl.

Please plan your wagering accordingly.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Bench Player

Nicely said....I see in the magic 8 ball that we get our revenge agaisnt the Ravens of Baltimore.

[quote user="elitime"]Nicely said....I see in the magic 8 ball that we get our revenge agaisnt the Ravens of Baltimore.[/quote]
    I hope your psychic because that's what I want.

[quote user="Maurice55"]I'm a die hard Giants fan from Canada. It seemed like a good time to sign up as I am excited beyonds words about this upcoming week that I need to find a place where I can converse with people who share my passion. I can't sleep and barely eat im so pumped (luckily I can still drink haha) but I truly believe that we have a team of destiny this year and I look forward to discussing Giants football with all of you.[/quote]
    Great to have you aboard!