Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

IS Eli a top 20 QB in the NFL?

Answer: NO! Now we all know why the players didn't put Eli in the top 100 players of 2010.....he doesn't deserve to be in the top 100....he stinks, and his passes are constantly off target and seem to usually find a member of the other team anymore. Time for the Giants to prepare for a new QB, with a first round pick in the 2012 draft, since they should be a top 10 pick after this lost season.

All-Pro

Re: IS Eli a top 20 QB in the NFL?

If this isn't an obvious trolling, then I don't know what is.

[quote user="Hooligans"]Answer: NO! Now we all know why the players didn't put Eli in the top 100 players of 2010.....he doesn't deserve to be in the top 100....he stinks, and his passes are constantly off target and seem to usually find a member of the other team anymore. Time for the Giants to prepare for a new QB, with a first round pick in the 2012 draft, since they should be a top 10 pick after this lost season.[/quote] Wow what a positive post.

Go support the Eagles

@ OP: Umm...ok?

[quote user="Hooligans"]Answer: NO! Now we all know why the players didn't put Eli in the top 100 players of 2010.....he doesn't deserve to be in the top 100....he stinks, and his passes are constantly off target and seem to usually find a member of the other team anymore. Time for the Giants to prepare for a new QB, with a first round pick in the 2012 draft, since they should be a top 10 pick after this lost season.[/quote]

you are the funniest ****ing ******* I have ever seen on these boards.....

you make me laugh..........

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="lawl"]If this isn't an obvious trolling, then I don't know what is.
    [/quote]+1

I don't know about being THAT bad but if he continues to play at the level he is, he certainly won't be in the top 10 and might not even crack the top 15.

The following QB's are in progress of passing him - Stafford, Bradford, Ryan, Flacco, Freeman, and even Fitzpatrick. There's a slight chance Sanchez could too but I doubt it.

Veteran

rex grossman, is that you??

Banned

[quote user="TheEnigma"]I don't know about being THAT bad but if he continues to play at the level he is, he certainly won't be in the top 10 and might not even crack the top 15.

The following QB's are in progress of passing him - Stafford, Bradford, Ryan, Flacco, Freeman, and even Fitzpatrick. There's a slight chance Sanchez could too but I doubt it.[/quote]You forgot about Newton and Dalton the rookies. Lol...

Banned

I'm j/k but taking shots at Eli is so much fun. :-D