+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello! Giants Fans

first off let me start off by saying, congrats on stomping the packers. i have the alot of respect for you guys, i trolled on here several times when we met earlier in the season, and enjoyed reading some of your comments... anyways just sayin im lookin forward to this game and im sure its gunna be a battle. heres to a great game and most important injury free game. well wouldnt mind knockin eli out early, that guy is a great qb, to go alot with a great corp of wr's. well gl. i will be on here quite a bt since i got booted from my niners forum cuz of them stuck up mods.hehe

Re: Hello! Giants Fans

Thanks good luck to you as well.

[quote user="BigBlue D"]Thanks good luck to you as well.[/quote]
    thank you sir, im just glad we beat the saints.

Bench Player

Good luck to you (but not too much haha). We should all be in for one hell of a game!

Bench Player

Should be a great game!!!!

[<)]

[quote user="NinersGold75"][quote user="BigBlue D"]Thanks good luck to you as well.[/quote]
    thank you sir, im just glad we beat the saints.[/quote]

So am I. I definitely didn't want to deal with them in that dome again

Welcome. It seems 49ers fans like to use Gold(en) in a lot in there screen names.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Bench Player

[quote user="DragonSoul"]Welcome. It seems 49ers fans like to use Gold(en) in a lot in there screen names.[/quote]

If Golden Shower shows up we'll have problems......

[quote user="TheCatchIII"][quote user="DragonSoul"]Welcome. It seems 49ers fans like to use Gold(en) in a lot in there screen names.[/quote]

If Golden Shower shows up we'll have problems......

[/quote]
    He already did. He goes by the name of GoldenChild, but I've adopted him as GoldenShower.

[quote user="NinersGold75"]first off let me start off by saying, congrats on stomping the packers. i have the alot of respect for you guys, i trolled on here several times when we met earlier in the season, and enjoyed reading some of your comments... anyways just sayin im lookin forward to this game and im sure its gunna be a battle. heres to a great game and most important injury free game. well wouldnt mind knockin eli out early, that guy is a great qb, to go alot with a great corp of wr's. well gl. i will be on here quite a bt since i got booted from my niners forum cuz of them stuck up mods.hehe[/quote]
    Hello. Welcome aboard; great to have ya; congrats on the beat down of NO; your boards suck because we can't get on them, so your organization needs to stop being so insecure as to the opinions of others.