+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gmen by 21+

Gmen by 21+

Not even worried about this game, trust me this game will be over by halftime, we gifted them the last time we played them, two big defensive breakdowns gifted them 2 TDs, after Boley went out with injury, and their offense is a dink and dunk affair, without their run game "which we will control" and us playing sound mistake free ball, its going to be over quick. I also told my friends days before the GB game that we would lay the wood on them and just beat the crap out of them, our GMen are in nasty mode, offense and defense, SF should not be expecting any gifts this time around. NO also lost due to gifts, and their defense was as horrid as GB's, the first VD TD was a complete miss by the free safety, for anyone that is worried, just watch the NO game.

Bench Player

Re: Gmen by 21+

Damn it! Guess there is no reason to even watch anymore []

Well, I hope the Giants take it extremely seriously or they will lose. But I do hope it's over early with the Giants winning big.......not sure how much my heart can take.....

Relax, there is going to be some serious wood being laid Sunday, and it will be the GMen doing the lumber work, their spirit will be broken early and often, not even concerned, like I said, we gave them 2 gift TDs the first game, same way GB beat us the first game, this team does not make the same mistakes twice vs the same opponent, those will be cleaned up, and with the way our defense is playing, I just can not see Smith beating us, if Rogers the video game QB with all those records and explosive offense got it handed to him, what makes everyone think that SF will have any chance, the dink and dunk game end Sunday, and no free passes for VD. Not even worried.

Bench Player

The most epic homer in me cant even agree with that. Their defense is too good and the field/weather is gonna suck.

It's gonna be tough -- they had a very good regular season and have been consistent the entire year. They have been solid from week one through the NO game. I just believe in our team.

[quote user="Scarfacee71"]The most epic homer in me cant even agree with that. Their defense is too good and the field/weather is gonna suck.[/quote]I am far from a homer, love my GMen yes, but the tape does not lie, eliminate the turovers, stop their running game, and with our front 4, its going to be a long day for Smith and the Niners, time to give some respect to our defense, which has been playing lights out, hell, even Prince was fantastic last week. Like Rolle said, we are not going to be denied, there is no fear in this team, our offense practices every day against our def.se, I say that is some good practice, people SF will be exposed Sunday, book it.

Veteran

Depends on the weather. If its good the Giants should put up at least 27 points since thats what they should have scored last time (MARIO!!!!!). But I still see the Giants winning so long as it doesn't come down to the refs.

Bench Player

Anyone else concerned with Blackmon receiving punts back there with the way their special teams attack the ball? I am kind of leery of him anyway alot of the time.

[quote user="wyogiant77"]Anyone else concerned with Blackmon receiving punts back there with the way their special teams attack the ball? I am kind of leery of him anyway alot of the time.[/quote]

Safe to say we all are nervous anytime we line up to catch a punt. Hixon was probably only recent guy that didnt make me nervous.