+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deon Grants = ?

Deon Grants = ?

I just finished watching the sound fx for the game and there was Deon Grant talking before the start of the game in the huddle.

Since there is so much talk about the 07 season. I think Grant's veteran experience is so much like Sam Madison in the 07 run. See alot of similarities there. Plus his play like Madison that year has been great this year. Glad we signed him again.

And yay first post in a year. (Just got account back.)

All-Pro

Re: Deon Grants = ?

[quote user="Gman86"]I just finished watching the sound fx for the game and there was Deon Grant talking before the start of the game in the huddle.

Since there is so much talk about the 07 season. I think Grant's veteran experience is so much like Sam Madison in the 07 run. See alot of similarities there. Plus his play like Madison that year has been great this year. Glad we signed him again.

And yay first post in a year. (Just got account back.)
    [/quote]
    Are u talking about our Sights and sounds or NFL.coms one
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

he has gotten better as the season went on. His play earlier this season like the rest of the D was out of synch. The defensive backfield has been playing pretty good lately....

Dont like seeing the blown coverages though vs the Pack.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

All-Pro

Just checked NFL.Com and the Sound FX is not up yet. Can you provide a link?
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

My fault it was not sound fx. Its the sights and sounds posted on the video section of giants.com

[quote user="miked1958"]Just checked NFL.Com and the Sound FX is not up yet. Can you provide a link?[/quote]

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...7-2ef341fe6908

[quote user="miked1958"]Just checked NFL.Com and the Sound FX is not up yet. Can you provide a link?[/quote]

lol you don't know we have a home page?

Does that mean Prince Amukamara will become the next Aaron Ross? god I hope not.

awesome clip.

two fave parts-

tuck pregame...who said he wasnt a leader again? we all questioned whether he was helping or hurting, think we got our answer...we just need him healthy

and nicks after the first td, he matter of factly, stone cold says "i run this ish"...yes nicks, yes u do.

wow, that was so much cooler than the 9ers "whose got it better than us" bs...uh we do san fran...we do.

[quote user="bLuereverie"]Does that mean Prince Amukamara will become the next Aaron Ross? god I hope not.[/quote]

say what u want about ross but he was instrumental in our 07 year, and he has been very instrumental in this run. hopefully success actually goes to his head...i know u never want that really but in his case, yeah i'd say itd help more than hurt.