+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Congrats Giant fans from a Packer fan

Hey guys first off wanted to congratulate you on the victory over us. Hats off to you guys. This loss is the most heartbreaking in a long time. I notice some of you kicking us while were down. Please take it easy on us. Your the better team and we didnt deserve to be in the playoffs. Dont worry about us next year cause you should handle us yet again next season. You guys will have a great team for years to come. We have alot of work to do as we might not recover from this game. I can see us having a bad season next year.

Bench Player

Re: Congrats Giant fans from a Packer fan

Thanks Bud, you show great class. You still have Rogers enough said.

Veteran

[quote user="Lambeau12"]Hey guys first off wanted to congratulate you on the victory over us. Hats off to you guys. This loss is the most heartbreaking in a long time. I notice some of you kicking us while were down. Please take it easy on us. Your the better team and we didnt deserve to be in the playoffs. Dont worry about us next year cause you should handle us yet again next season. You guys will have a great team for years to come. We have alot of work to do as we might not recover from this game. I can see us having a bad season next year.[/quote]

Thanks for the congrats.

You guys have a great team, starting with Rodgers, who I think is still the best player in the NFL.

The Packers are a great organization, and the many Packer fans I know are all great people....best of luck to you guys next season.

[quote user="Lambeau12"]Hey guys first off wanted to congratulate you on the victory over us. Hats off to you guys. This loss is the most heartbreaking in a long time. I notice some of you kicking us while were down. Please take it easy on us. Your the better team and we didnt deserve to be in the playoffs. Dont worry about us next year cause you should handle us yet again next season. You guys will have a great team for years to come. We have alot of work to do as we might not recover from this game. I can see us having a bad season next year.[/quote]

Sorry to hear some guys are being scum about it, support your team's victorys, don't be a sore winner. I went to the Giants/Packers game at Lambeau last year and after I left following a blowout some of you guys actually apologized (although honestly, although I appreciate the kindness, I hate the pity ****, just tell me my team sucks) before chanting "The Bears still suck!"

You guys definitely deserved to be in the playoffs, you were 15-1 for a reason, but to win a championship you have to be good on both sides of the ball. And well...defense wasn't there.

I know sort of how you're feeling, after we lost to the ****ing Eagles at home in the playoffs after winning the super bowl and then getting HFA with a 12-4 record the next year. It stings. But with Rodgers at QB I don't see the packers being a "bad" team for a long time. Next year's meeting will be a good one.

yeah didn deserve playoffs.

Bench Player

why that is mighty generous of you....thanks...and yes the Giants are a great team however Greenbay did deserve to be in the playoffs. They were the #1 team going 15-1 which is no easy thing to do.

Veteran

Thanks. Maybe its good the Pack got knocked down a peg. It'll make them go back to being the lovable underdogish small town team that I've always admired. Plus it will get rid of a lot of those jerky bandwagoners and only the true fans as yourself will remain.

Being humbled builds character, and the Packers should rebound in the coming years.

Again thank you for being such a great sport. It means a lot.

Sorry for my sig pic

I think we will miss the playoffs next year. 8-8. When we lost to you guys the last time the next year we finished 6-10. The entire team looked awful and the rest of our division is getting better with the Bears getting Cutler and Forte back and the Lions will be good. I hate to say this but that was our last shot.

[quote user="Lambeau12"]I think we will miss the playoffs next year. 8-8. When we lost to you guys the last time the next year we finished 6-10. The entire team looked awful and the rest of our division is getting better with the Bears getting Cutler and Forte back and the Lions will be good. I hate to say this but that was our last shot.[/quote]
    Nah, GB will be back next year -- you're too talented not to.

By the way, Giants board members who just got back from the game are saying that you Packer fans are the best, classiest, and nicest. Nothing but great things about your fans and GB itself. Sorry if any Giant fans are being ungracious winners -- probably the younger fans. I don't think the majority of Giant fans had anything against GB -- we just wanted to play the best.

I wish that I could say the same for SF fans. We can't get on their boards and NO fans (and other stories in the media) who went to their game in SF are saying that SF fans are a bunch of thugs who grope women and intimidate children with their security looking the other way.

Veteran

[quote user="Lambeau12"]I think we will miss the playoffs next year. 8-8. When we lost to you guys the last time the next year we finished 6-10. The entire team looked awful and the rest of our division is getting better with the Bears getting Cutler and Forte back and the Lions will be good. I hate to say this but that was our last shot.[/quote]

As long as you have Rodgers, you have a shot at another Super Bowl....that dude is flat out sick, but for whatever reason, last week wasn't his best game. That will happen....which is why a championship team really needs a solid defense. You guys were #5 last year (I think).....that's a huge reason you were able to get hot and make a run.

But, it's very, very difficult to repeat.

The Giants looked like they were on their way to a repeat, and then the whole Plaxico shooting occurred, and the Giants strollednto the playoffs and got knocked off just like the Packers did.

When you are the defending champ, and 15-1, at some point you believe everything people are writing about you. I really hope the Giants stay hungry, and dont' get overconfident against the 49ers.

I'm sure the Pack will tighten up on defense. I expect them and the Eagles to make noise next year.