+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

How did the jets let weatherford go

i'm new here and i'm gonna ask about some things i discuss with my buds.punters are so underappreciated.Feagles was as good a directional punter as i ever saw.Even that killer Westbrook return a few yrs ago came from the sideline.We saw last yr with Dodge how bad things can be.Weatherford has been sensational.I really can think of only 1 shank the whole yr.many 50+ yarders from deep territory and very few touchbacks.what were the jets thinking?Also,I don't trust Tynes as far as i could throw him.Give me Matt Bahr in a big spot any day.Jan 91,giants 15 49ers 13 bahr from 47 to win it.tynes in GB 07,2 shanks and great kick.Admit it,every time he kicks outside 30 yards you never take it for granted.he does,however,hold the record for consecutive PATs made.last,have you noticed how much better the kickoff coverage has been since Blackburn returned?

Re: How did the jets let weatherford go

they're the jets

I honestly have no idea. Feels like we have Feagles back there the way he has been punting as of late.

Same way they took Mason and Plax.... what idiots

Steve Weatherford has been great and has a lot of pop in that leg. I ordered Mens Fitness magazine and they had Weatherford in an issue. He is completely shredded, has like 4% body fat and is built like a strong safety. He looks nothing like a punter/kicker. He trains very hard in the gym and in practice and it shows with his success this year.

http://www.zinio.com/articles/Mens-F...ERFORD/2631014

Veteran

[quote user="ebick"]

they're the jets

[/quote]I like this reason.

Because they are the Jets.... Question answer's itself

Veteran

[quote user="pica01"]i'm new here and i'm gonna ask about some things i discuss with my buds.punters are so underappreciated.Feagles was as good a directional punter as i ever saw.Even that killer Westbrook return a few yrs ago came from the sideline.We saw last yr with Dodge how bad things can be.Weatherford has been sensational.I really can think of only 1 shank the whole yr.many 50+ yarders from deep territory and very few touchbacks.what were the jets thinking?Also,I don't trust Tynes as far as i could throw him.Give me Matt Bahr in a big spot any day.Jan 91,giants 15 49ers 13 bahr from 47 to win it.tynes in GB 07,2 shanks and great kick.Admit it,every time he kicks outside 30 yards you never take it for granted.he does,however,hold the record for consecutive PATs made.last,have you noticed how much better the kickoff coverage has been since Blackburn returned?[/quote]Weatherford is going to be huge. This game is gonna be all about field position. He is gonna have to pin the niners deep in their own territory.

We are gonna need him big in this game.

I'm really worried that we are gonna have trouble moving the ball.

he is solid. Not as good a directional punter as feagles. (feagles was the best) but has a stronger leg than feagles. it balances itself out.

hope hes a giant for a long time

nd they have Rex Ryan as a head coach........enough said!!!