Closed Thread

Eli-haters, eat your crow and repent here

As a die-hard Giants fan for well over 40+ years. I am starting this thread to let the Eli-haters eat their crow here and ask for forgiveness.

Thankfully, most of my yaars as a Giants fan were withot Message Boards so I didn't have to hear or readridiculous statements from some of themost pathethic Ginats fans (or trolls).

Also unfortunately this Board has attracted a few pathethic Giants fans (or trolls) who have issues that not even their mother could appreciate.

They hate our QB...even though his teams coincidently just happen tohave had the best record in the NFC since he became our starting QB and he helped us win a SB.

These are the type of people who only appreciate what they have 10+ years after its gone...due t their narrow-mindness and hatred.

I'm talking about folks like Rosie, Harooni, RidiculousMik, Lawl, gmen####, Die-Hard, Mod#, Enigma, NYGburner, Morehead State, etc, etc...

These are some of the worst Giants fan I have ever known...either that or the are actually Cowgirl or Eagles trolls who just come here to be negative.

This thread is offered for them to come and profess their short-sightedness, their hatred, their sorrow, and to ask for forgiveness from others on this Board.

Re: Eli-haters, eat your crow and repent here

I'm eating I'm eating and I hope he serves me more. I made bad post about Eli in the past and may in the future. I hope he shows me that he is up there with the best.

Veteran

Speaking as an "Eli homer", that was a terrific game.

Eli WON THAT GAME.....anyone who disagrees was watching a differentsporting event.

[quote user="JMFP2"]

Speaking as an "Eli homer", that was a terrific game.

Eli WON THAT GAME.....anyone who disagrees was watching a differentsporting event.

[/quote]When I thought we might lose the game, because of the defense then because of the cruz move, I felt Eli played a great game, and had nothing to do with him. Great back to back games. Loving it. Hope it continues. So the haters can hate more in private, till they pop a blood vessel.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

These type of threads are ridiculouslyunnecessary.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Didnt post anything, but was thinking anti ELI thoughts. Guilty as charged. Loving my CROW!

[quote user="dan1552"]Didnt post anything, but was thinking anti ELI thoughts. Guilty as charged. Loving my CROW!
    [/quote]

Amen brother, all is forgiven. Crow can taste good.

[quote user="FBomb"]These type of threads are ridiculouslyunnecessary.[/quote]True, I stopped doing that about 2 years ago, I think after the Eli SB run. By then if he didnt prove what he can do with whoever he has, nothing will change... The new guys will hopefully learn that, as they seem to be learning to ignore the TROLLS.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Yes, This win was all about Eli. He won it with his pinpoint accurate passes and fancy footwork...while his O-line constantly collapsed around him giving him no time. There were not any 3 and outs at all, especially in the 1st half. The D never handed Eli the ball only for him to do nothing with it. The TD to Ballard was right on the money, not behind him, the sideline pass to Nicks could in no way have easily been picked off. The refs were against the Giants all game. The refs tried to give the ball to the mighty Cards in the final minutes and tried to call interference on the 4th down pass to Fitz...

Eli just beat the mighty Cards all by himself. Clearly erasing any memories of his stellar playoff performances against the Panthers, the Eagles (without their starting QB), and the Eagles at home! All Hail Eli.