Closed Thread

Eli-haters come here

As a die-hard Giants fan for well over 40+ years. I am starting this thread to let the Eli-haters eat their crow here and ask for forgiveness.

Thankfully, most of my yaars as a Giants fan were withot Message Boards so I didn't have to hear or read ridiculous statements from some of the most pathethic Ginats fans (or trolls).

Also unfortunately this Board has attracted a few pathethic Giants fans (or trolls) who have issues that not even their mother could appreciate.

They hate our QB...even though his teams coincidently just happen to have had the best record in the NFC since he became our starting QB and he helped us win a SB.

These are the type of people who only appreciate what they have 10+ years after its gone...due t their narrow-mindness and hatred.

These are some of the worst Giants fan I have ever known...either that or the are actually Cowgirl or Eagles trolls who just come here to be negative.

This thread is offered for them to come and profess their short-sightedness, their hatred, their sorrow, and to ask for forgiveness...

If this work, please post at a more friendly place for you...here:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/forum/_/...dallas-cowboys

Re: Eli-haters come here

didnt I see one of these locked?

that forces me to lock this at least until I hear from another mod