+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 49ers fan here...Let's talk some football...

Bench Player

49ers fan here...Let's talk some football...

I apologize for some fans that may have been a bit over the top. Hopefully they have been banned. Anyway, congrats on making to the NFC Championship game.

I am feeling very good about this game. I really like the matchups and intangibles. Special teams is going to be huge in this game and the 49ers have a big advantage in that department.

The defensive line, especially Justin Smith are playing great right now. Eli most likely will not be graced with anywhere near the time he had against the Packers. The run defense has been spectacular all year long so I do not see Jacobs or Bradshaw being a factor. That will leave it up to Eil vs the 49ers top rated defense. Gotta give it to the 49ers. I mean, is Eli really going to have a third miracle throw that sticks to a helmet? I have seen luck before but le'ts get real. Eli pulls these throws out of his ***...

Sorry Giants fans...The 49ers have made up their mind that they are going to win the SB this year and there is nothing the Giants can do it about it.

Re: 49ers fan here...Let's talk some football...

lol how is this talking football?

And Smith is the most sacked Qb in the league going against the Dline with the most sacks in the league. You didnt mention that tidbit did you?

[quote user="GoldenJoe"]I apologize for some fans that may have been a bit over the top. Hopefully they have been banned. Anyway, congrats on making to the NFC Championship game.

I am feeling very good about this game. I really like the matchups and intangibles. Special teams is going to be huge in this game and the 49ers have a big advantage in that department.

The defensive line, especially Justin Smith are playing great right now. Eli most likely will not be graced with anywhere near the time he had against the Packers. The run defense has been spectacular all year long so I do not see Jacobs or Bradshaw being a factor. That will leave it up to Eil vs the 49ers top rated defense. Gotta give it to the 49ers. I mean, is Eli really going to have a third miracle throw that sticks to a helmet? I have seen luck before but le'ts get real. Eli pulls these throws out of his ***...

Sorry Giants fans...The 49ers have made up their mind that they are going to win the SB this year and there is nothing the Giants can do it about it.[/quote]

i actually enjoy the banter with them.

Likewise to you guys as well. Its cool with our history and the way everybody counted both of us out this year that we are the only two teams left to represent the NFC in the CC.

You guys DEF have the ST advantage on us, so hopfully Weatherford could just pin u guys deep and not give Ginn any return.

That is my biggest worry about this game, how is our OLine going to handle your front 7. Bradshaw could absolutely be a factor and Jacobs is usually if anything just a tool to wear down your LBers by hitting them before they hit him. With Willis and Bowman, it may not happen.

Hate to break it to you, i'll still take our defense over your offense heavily and our offense of your defense
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Wow another name with Gold(en) in it lol. You guys have some fetish?
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

These 9ers fans are really unoriginal w their screen names and rant.

[quote user="Sundown"]These 9ers fans are really unoriginal w their screen names and rant.[/quote]

Probably the same guy with a different name each time.....AKA giggles
    1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

All-Pro

[quote user="GoldenJoe"]I apologize for some fans that may have been a bit over the top. Hopefully they have been banned. Anyway, congrats on making to the NFC Championship game. I am feeling very good about this game. I really like the matchups and intangibles. Special teams is going to be huge in this game and the 49ers have a big advantage in that department. The defensive line, especially Justin Smith are playing great right now. Eli most likely will not be graced with anywhere near the time he had against the Packers. The run defense has been spectacular all year long so I do not see Jacobs or Bradshaw being a factor. That will leave it up to Eil vs the 49ers top rated defense. Gotta give it to the 49ers. I mean, is Eli really going to have a third miracle throw that sticks to a helmet? I have seen luck before but le'ts get real. Eli pulls these throws out of his ***... Sorry Giants fans...The 49ers have made up their mind that they are going to win the SB this year and there is nothing the Giants can do it about it.[/quote]</P>

Well guess what, the Giants Players have made up their minds that they cant be beat. so its going to be a Battle. But from watching the Giants clips and Sights and Sounds Videos I believe them..</P>

49ers are in Trouble</P>
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran

[quote user="GoldenJoe"] The run defense has been spectacular all year long so I do not see Jacobs or Bradshaw being a factor. [/quote]

In the past 4 games:

SF gave up 81 yards per game average, got 111 yards and 3 rushing TD's
    NY gave up 80.5 yards per game average and got 96 yards per game and 4 rushing TD's.

You guys are a hair worse than your season average giving up yards, lately, while we are 50% better (we were 123 for the year).

Last game, we got 89 yards rushing on you, 12 more than your season average, what happened??
    You guys only got 67, on a run defense that at the time was like 24 in the league??

We only need 89 yards on any given day to win...............

Veteran

[quote user="GoldenJoe"] I mean, is Eli really going to have a third miracle throw that sticks to a helmet? I have seen luck before but le'ts get real. Eli pulls these throws out of his ***....[/quote]

I know it must be shocking for 49ers fans to see a pass that goes more than 10 yards, but OUR qb can do it, and has been doing it all year.

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="GoldenJoe"] I mean, is Eli really going to have a third miracle throw that sticks to a helmet? I have seen luck before but le'ts get real. Eli pulls these throws out of his ***....[/quote]

I know it must be shocking for 49ers fans to see a pass that goes more than 10 yards, but OUR qb can do it, and has been doing it all year.[/quote]
    Don't mind the trolls, I think you have a chance to win, but I'm hoping we pull through

+ Reply to Thread