+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Is Da'Rel Scott playing this week? Beckum is my new star of the future- those 2

I've back low draft players in the past like Victor Cruz and Chase Blackburn and gotten laughed off this board (and Sportswrath too).

Believe me when I tell you these 2 guys are going to be awesome going down the road.

Re: Is Da'Rel Scott playing this week? Beckum is my new star of the future- those 2

[quote user="BParcells777"]I've back low draft players in the past like Victor Cruz and Chase Blackburn and gotten laughed off this board (and Sportswrath too).

Believe me when I tell you these 2 guys are going to be awesome going down the road.

[/quote]
    I doubt Scott will be active if Ware, BJ and AB are all healthy. However. Coaches may choose to Sit Beckum if they feel it will be mostly a Running Affair due to the Weather and just have D.Scott Dressed just in case. ...
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran

Re: Is Da'Rel Scott playing this week? Beckum is my new star of the future- those 2

I have a soft spot for guys like Chase but if you think he's a superstar I'll still laugh you off the board now.

I really hope Herz can play. We need all the big LB available for run stuffing

[quote user="BParcells777"]I've back low draft players in the past like Victor Cruz and Chase Blackburn and gotten laughed off this board (and Sportswrath too).

[/quote]

I don't believe either Cruz or Blackburn were drafted.

Beckum is turning out to be a bust as a TE imo ... too slow and big for a WR and too small and soft for the blocking duties of a real TE.

Basically he's a lumpy receiver who's easy to cover.

Scott is too new to rate yet and I also hope he materializes (he has a lot of upside). Unfortunately you just never know till you know.

Great article on Blackburn's story this year: http://www.capitalnewyork.com/articl...their-lineback
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Only way Scott sees the field is if there are multiple injuries.

He has a fumble problem. He has 5 carries on the season, he put the ball on the ground 2 of those 5 times.

No way he touches the ball. TC wont stand for turnovers.

Banned

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="BParcells777"]I've back low draft players in the past like Victor Cruz and Chase Blackburn and gotten laughed off this board (and Sportswrath too).

[/quote]

Beckum is turning out to be a bust as a TE imo ... too slow and big for a WR and too small and soft for the blocking duties of a real TE.

Scott is too new to rate yet and I also hope he materializes (he has a lot of upside). Unfortunately you just never know till you know.

Great article on Blackburn's story this year: http://www.capitalnewyork.com/articl...their-lineback[/quote]

I like hearing that........Blackburn had the same tags, and Cruz was declared a one game wonder
    I see differently than you do......no Blackburn is not a Superstar but since he was plugged in our season turned around......he stiffened the middle considerably. If he is allowed to continue in the starting lineup next year he could eventually make all pro alternate perhaps....you need guys like Chase with brains and brutal tactics....think a slightly slower Urlacher.....although at Urlachers age they might be equal now.

As for Beckum he has good hands and his moves for YAC are Cruz like

[quote user="BParcells777"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="BParcells777"]I've back low draft players in the past like Victor Cruz and Chase Blackburn and gotten laughed off this board (and Sportswrath too).

[/quote]

Great article on Blackburn's story this year: http://www.capitalnewyork.com/articl...their-lineback[/quote]

I like hearing that........Blackburn had the same tags, and Cruz was declared a one game wonder
    I see differently than you do......no Blackburn is not a Superstar but since he was plugged in our season turned around......he stiffened the middle considerably.* If he is allowed to continue in the starting lineup next year he could eventually make all pro alternate perhaps....you need guys like Chase with brains and brutal tactics....think a slightly slower Urlacher.....although at Urlachers age they might be equal now.

[/quote]

wow did u really just say blackburn and urlacher are equal??lmfao. no offense man, but i never knew of some one so clueless who thinks so much of himself. is it some sort of joke or like role u play for kicks? is that why people call u "jak"?
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

Banned

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="BParcells777"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="BParcells777"]I've back low draft players in the past like Victor Cruz and Chase Blackburn and gotten laughed off this board (and Sportswrath too).

[/quote]

I see differently than you do......no Blackburn is not a Superstar but since he was plugged in our season turned around......he stiffened the middle considerably. If he is allowed to continue in the starting lineup next year he could eventually make all pro alternate perhaps....you need guys like Chase with brains and brutal tactics....think a slightly slower Urlacher.....although at Urlachers age they might be equal now.

[/quote]

wow did u really just say blackburn and urlacher are equal??lmfao. no offense man, but i never knew of some one so clueless who thinks so much of himself. is it some sort of joke or like role u play for kicks? is that why people call u "jak"?[/quote]

You heard it here.........Urlacher is getting pretty long in the tooth and sitting on the couch.......Blackburn is MLBer of the next SB Champions....I'm not talking about Urlacher 7 yrs ago.....I'm talking about the present day edition

[quote user="BParcells777"][quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="BParcells777"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="BParcells777"]I've back low draft players in the past like Victor Cruz and Chase Blackburn and gotten laughed off this board (and Sportswrath too).

[/quote]

I see differently than you do......no Blackburn is not a Superstar but since he was plugged in our season turned around......he stiffened the middle considerably.* If he is allowed to continue in the starting lineup next year he could eventually make all pro alternate perhaps....you need guys like Chase with brains and brutal tactics....think a slightly slower Urlacher.....although at Urlachers age they might be equal now.

[/quote]

wow did u really just say blackburn and urlacher are equal??lmfao. no offense man, but i never knew of some one so clueless who thinks so much of himself. is it some sort of joke or like role u play for kicks? is that why people call u "jak"?[/quote]

You heard it here.........Urlacher is getting pretty long in the tooth and sitting on the couch.......Blackburn is MLBer of the next SB Champions....I'm not talking about Urlacher 7 yrs ago.....I'm talking about the present day edition
    [/quote]

again, no offense, but what i hear from u i generally believe the opposite to be true. u've made so many predictions this season it aint even funny.

one week we're def. super bowl champs, then next week its time to get rid of the staff...when u make so many predictions ur gonna get a few right. again no offense intended. still find it hilarious u say blackburn and urlacher are equals. im happy with blackburns play, but my god man...are u canadian?
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."