+ Reply to Thread

Locker room prayer

Wondered why the locker room prayers are always edited out of the videos. I realize we live in an overly sensitive world. "OOOH, I don't believe as you and so I'm offended!!!!" Who cares. I've sat through many a prayer or thank-God speech in my life and if I did not feel as the speaker did (example at funerals) I didn't get up and make a scene. Seems obvious not all NFL players a gun-toting Christians LOL. Anyway, not trying to get a religious themed thread going, just curious why it's never shown.
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Re: Locker room prayer

Interesting too since timmy tebow was always professing his thing.

Honestly, it's just the way the giants organization is. They do not want to be targeted for any kind of drama. I am not surprised for one bit because it seems that is how they go about things.

All-Pro

Re: Locker room prayer

[quote user="gfanblue"]Wondered why the locker room prayers are always edited out of the videos. I realize we live in an overly sensitive world. "OOOH, I don't believe as you and so I'm offended!!!!" Who cares. I've sat through many a prayer or thank-God speech in my life and if I did not feel as the speaker did (example at funerals) I didn't get up and make a scene. Seems obvious not all NFL players a gun-toting Christians LOL. Anyway, not trying to get a religious themed thread going, just curious why it's never shown.
    [/quote]

I have seen the prayers shown a few times. but over i think you answered your own question. its just the type of world we live in today. networks are scared of offending someone i guess

Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***