+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can someone help me?

Bench Player

Can someone help me?

Thanks for reading this.
    Could one of the amazing Giants fans on here get me some information.
    What was the score of the game the Giants played against the Saints this year?
    Thanks.
    Oh and P.S.
    What was the score of the Niners game against them this weekend?

Re: Can someone help me?

27-20 and 49-24

No problem

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]27-20 and 49-24

No problem[/quote]

No sir, he asked what the score was between the niners and saints. That was 32-36 i believe. always willing to help
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="Rockdown101"]Thanks for reading this. Could one of the amazing Giants fans on here get me some information. What was the score of the game the Giants played against the Saints this year? Thanks. Oh and P.S. What was the score of the Niners game against them this weekend?[/quote]</P>

Why come here for help? Why not just ask your boyfriend?</P>

[quote user="Rockdown101"]Thanks for reading this.
    Thanks.
    Oh and P.S.
    What was the score of the Niners game against them this weekend?[/quote] Maybe now you can do us a favor and remind us what was the score of the game the 49ers played against Dallas and what was the score of the 2 Giants games against Dallas?

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="Rockdown101"]Thanks for reading this.
    Thanks.
    Oh and P.S.
    What was the score of the Niners game against them this weekend?[/quote] Maybe now you can do us a favor and remind us what was the score of the game the 49ers played against Dallas and what was the score of the 2 Giants games against Dallas?[/quote]
    +1
    And while he at it....he can check the score when we beat the Cardinals and he can check the score when 49ers lost to the Cardinals.

All-Pro

[quote user="younggiant"][quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="Rockdown101"]Thanks for reading this.
    Thanks.
    Oh and P.S.
    What was the score of the Niners game against them this weekend?[/quote] Maybe now you can do us a favor and remind us what was the score of the game the 49ers played against Dallas and what was the score of the 2 Giants games against Dallas?[/quote]
    +1
    And while he at it....he can check the score when we beat the Cardinals and he can check the score when 49ers lost to the Cardinals.[/quote]
    Better yet he can just check out my SIG cause that's what he has to look forward to. He better enjoy the last 4 days of his teams season... BOOM!!!
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="younggiant"][quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="Rockdown101"]Thanks for reading this.
    Thanks.
    Oh and P.S.
    +1
    And while he at it....he can check the score when we beat the Cardinals and he can check the score when 49ers lost to the Cardinals.[/quote]details....details.... She just wants to stress how good they are by beating the Saints. I guess he forgot that the Saints get to be very beatable once they get out of their dome as the Rams proved this year. Also, She forgot what the Seahawks did to the Saints last year at the play offs in Seattle.

Bench Player

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="younggiant"][quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="Rockdown101"]Thanks for reading this.
    Thanks.
    Oh and P.S.
    What was the score of the Niners game against them this

weekend?[/quote] Maybe now you can do us a favor and remind
    us what was the score of the game the 49ers played against
    Dallas and what was the score of the 2 Giants games against
    Dallas?[/quote]

And you beat the Seahawks this year by how much ?
    With Charlie Whitehurst playing for them.
    And he is surely going to the hall of fame.

And while he at it....he can check the score when we beat the Cardinals and he can check the score when 49ers lost to the Cardinals.[/quote]details....details.... She just wants to stress how good they are by beating the Saints. I guess he forgot that the Saints get to be very beatable once they get out of their dome as the Rams proved this year. Also, She forgot what the Seahawks did to the Saints last year at the play offs in Seattle.[/quote]

Maybe she's a he since heshe lives in 'Frisco? Either way, it's over...
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

+ Reply to Thread