+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can someone help me?

Re: Can someone help me?

It's Frisco man, trust me they probably are doing Poppers, and thinking about Joe Montana's chicken legs. Otherwise SF is actually a really awesome city, and has a ton of culture and awesome food. It's kinda almost like NYC in a feel.

[quote user="Rockdown101"]Thanks for reading this.
    Could one of the amazing Giants fans on here get me some information.
    What was the score of the game the Giants played against the Saints this year?
    Thanks.
    Oh and P.S.
    What was the score of the Niners game against them this weekend?[/quote]

was that an attempt at trash talking?

was that like a West Coast BURNNNNNNNNNNN
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="PhilaGiant83"]It's Frisco man, trust me they probably are doing Poppers, and thinking about Joe Montana's chicken legs. Otherwise SF is actually a really awesome city, and has a ton of culture and awesome food. It's kinda almost like NYC in a feel.[/quote]

yea a village feel in the middle of the gay pride parade
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Rockdown101"]Thanks for reading this. Could one of the amazing Giants fans on here get me some information. What was the score of the game the Giants played against the Saints this year? Thanks. Oh and P.S. What was the score of the Niners game against them this weekend?[/quote]</P>

I understand that inhaling "Rush" is still very popular in SF. It relaxes the sphincter.</P>

[quote user="PhilaGiant83"]It's Frisco man, trust me they probably are doing Poppers, and thinking about Joe Montana's chicken legs. Otherwise SF is actually a really awesome city, and has a ton of culture and awesome food. It's kinda almost like NYC in a feel.[/quote]

Been there on business a couple of times. Nothing like NYC at all. Felt more European than anything else. And those hills, god damn (I walked from my hotel in Chinatown to Telegraph Hill).

But big ups for the Parrots of Telegraph Hill, treat them nicely. I also liked the piers and embarcadero.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

+ Reply to Thread