+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

Best Wishes, Giants!!!

As a Saints fan, of course, I am rooting for you guys all the way. The Saints had some pretty disgusting experiences at "Candlelight" Park last weekend, and hope you guys don't get the same treatment. (Watch out, they wet the field after the NFL inspectors inspect it). Watch for low blows and cheap shots on Manning! Here's hoping you guys blow those overrated Whiners away....

Bench Player

Re: Best Wishes, Giants!!!

And....I think I'll go now. Y'all are about as friendly as a Georgia peach in a snowstorm! Bye now!

[quote user="JoanieNTX"]And....I think I'll go now. Y'all are about as friendly as a Georgia peach in a snowstorm! Bye now![/quote]

Thank you for the well wishes. We were informed yesterday by other Saints fans about the insane abuse they took at the Stick. I had not hatred for the 49ers before, but now I really hope we kick their asses.

Veteran

[quote user="JoanieNTX"]As a Saints fan, of course, I am rooting for you guys all the way. The Saints had some pretty disgusting experiences at "Candlelight" Park last weekend, and hope you guys don't get the same treatment. (Watch out, they wet the field after the NFL inspectors inspect it). Watch for low blows and cheap shots on Manning! Here's hoping you guys blow those overrated Whiners away....[/quote]

Thanks. As a Giants fan out here in So Cal, I thought it was somewhat cheap of the Chargers to let Brees go but have been happy to see him perform spectacularly in NO since then. Nothing like shoving success back in the faces of those who let you go...

And I like the "Whiners" comment... :-)