+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

This has the potential to be an edge of the seat very close good game

I think these two teams match up very well.

I believe we see Bradshaw get on track this week and another big week from Cruuuuuuzzzz.

The Bills are a good football team and i think their Offense will be very quick and will cause us problems.

Overall there is very little to chose between these two.

Giants 27
    Bills 24

All-Pro

Re: This has the potential to be an edge of the seat very close good game

[quote user="britishblue2"]I think these two teams match up very well.

I believe we see Bradshaw get on track this week and another big week from Cruuuuuuzzzz.

The Bills are a good football team and i think their Offense will be very quick and will cause us problems.

Giants 27
    Bills 24[/quote] the thought of a Bills team being on par with this team makes me want to start drinking....heavily

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="britishblue2"]I think these two teams match up very well.

Giants 27
    Bills 24[/quote] the thought of a Bills team being on par with this team makes me want to start drinking....heavily [/quote]LOL,

hey bandy...its midday here and im just cracking open my 2nd stella.

Oh how we have fallen

It could, oddly enough, turn into a shootout. It all depends on which Giants team shows up

31-28 Giants is my prediction
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka

[quote user="Die-Hard"]It could, oddly enough, turn into a shootout. It all depends on which Giants team shows up

31-28 Giants is my prediction
    [/quote] i hope youre right DH, we sooo need this W

All-Pro

[quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="britishblue2"]I think these two teams match up very well.

Giants 27
    Bills 24[/quote] the thought of a Bills team being on par with this team makes me want to start drinking....heavily [/quote]LOL,

Oh how we have fallen[/quote]I'm jealous it's only 8 here.. Guess I could forward the clocks, it wouldn't be right to leave a fellow fan drinking by himself right?

If we show up and I don't mean us physically being there, which btw, I thought we could do vs Seagulls. If we bring the A game we roll da Bills. No question about it.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="britishblue2"]I think these two teams match up very well.

Giants 27

Oh how we have fallen[/quote]I'm jealous it's only 8 here.. Guess I could forward the clocks, it wouldn't be right to leave a fellow fan drinking by himself right?

If we show up and I don't mean us physically being there, which btw, I thought we could do vs Seagulls. If we bring the A game we roll da Bills. No question about it.[/quote] Yep, it would be downright unsociable of you if you left me out on a limb drinking on my own matey, LOL.

Yeah was talikng with Bans the other day, its looking like the Eagles home game next year could well be a great game for all the guys around here to have a great weekend of drinking and partying before watching us beat the snot outta them phillly jokers.

All-Pro

[quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="britishblue2"]I think these two teams match up very well.

Giants 27

If we show up and I don't mean us physically being there, which btw, I thought we could do vs Seagulls. If we bring the A game we roll da Bills. No question about it.[/quote] Yep, it would be downright unsociable of you if you left me out on a limb drinking on my own matey, LOL.

Yeah was talikng with Bans the other day, its looking like the Eagles home game next year could well be a great game for all the guys around here to have a great weekend of drinking and partying before watching us beat the snot outta them phillly jokers.[/quote]He was mentioning that in the AG thread.. Could very well be doable. and having a whole year to kiss up to the wife may just be enough time to get the nod!

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="britishblue2"]I think these two teams match up very well.

Giants 27

Yeah was talikng with Bans the other day, its looking like the Eagles home game next year could well be a great game for all the guys around here to have a great weekend of drinking and partying before watching us beat the snot outta them phillly jokers.[/quote]He was mentioning that in the AG thread.. Could very well be doable. and having a whole year to kiss up to the wife may just be enough time to get the nod! [/quote] Ha Ha

yep, start putting the foundation work in mate...next year would be riot with all us guys drinking beer in the parking lot followed by a few bars after the game and a strip club. lol

All-Pro

Lol Probably not a good strategy to mention the strip club part but I should be able to sell her on the rest..
    Sounds like it would be a blast..

Have yourself a smashing day BB2. GO GIANTS