+ Reply to Thread

Career playoff stats

Anybody know a way to find a players career stats in the playoffs?

Does any site give you this option?

Re: Career playoff stats

[quote user="NoHuddle10"]Anybody know a way to find a players career stats in the playoffs?

Does any site give you this option?[/quote]try to google it, or do it manually.

I know this post season he is 953 passing yds, 9 tds and 1 int, and about a 126.8 passer rating, and 69.3 comp %
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="NoHuddle10"]Anybody know a way to find a players career stats in the playoffs?

I know this post season he is 953 passing yds, 9 tds and 1 int, and about a 126.8 passer rating, and 69.3 comp %[/quote]

Believe it or not I am trying to find playoff stats for more than just Eli and I am not checking this to post the numbers here. I googled it and checked every source I thought would provide the information. Couldnt find 1.

[quote user="NoHuddle10"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="NoHuddle10"]Anybody know a way to find a players career stats in the playoffs?

I know this post season he is 953 passing yds, 9 tds and 1 int, and about a 126.8 passer rating, and 69.3 comp %[/quote]

Believe it or not I am trying to find playoff stats for more than just Eli and I am not checking this to post the numbers here. I googled it and checked every source I thought would provide the information. Couldnt find 1.[/quote]figured. If I come across it I will post it.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul