+ Reply to Thread
    Starter

The 49er I want most to lose...

...is David Akers.

How many times has this guy beaten the Gmen? With the Eagles and now with SanFran. This guy is like Mr. Automatic with his field goals. I don't know how/why the Eagles let him go, but I have a big feeling he will be a huge factor in the Championship game this weekend. During the game I hope he at least gets blocked or knocked on his *** or something...

Rant over.

Re: The 49er I want most to lose...

[quote user="u2good"]...is David Akers.

How many times has this guy beaten the Gmen? With the Eagles and now with SanFran. This guy is like Mr. Automatic with his field goals. I don't know how/why the Eagles let him go, but I have a big feeling he will be a huge factor in the Championship game this weekend. During the game I hope he at least gets blocked or knocked on his *** or something...

Rant over.[/quote]

It was probably because of cap but, I always assumed they let akers go because he completely choked in the playoff game vs the packers and missed 2 field goals that would have won them the game.
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Re: The 49er I want most to lose...

It's okay with him. He should be cool with making it from the NFC Championship to the golf course on an annual basis.