+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
    Banned

The Walking Dead

Season two starts tomorrow. Anybody follows?

Re: The Walking Dead

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]Season two starts tomorrow. Anybody follows?[/quote]

Just watched the first season on Netflix. About to watch the webisodes online. Fantastic Show...

Banned

Yeah I agree. One of the episodes from last season was kind of weak but overall it was a great tv series. Can't wait to see what's in store.

[quote user="BurnerNYG"]Yeah I agree. One of the episodes from last season was kind of weak but overall it was a great tv series. Can't wait to see what's in store.[/quote]

Did you see the Webisodes? Were they good?

Banned

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]Yeah I agree. One of the episodes from last season was kind of weak but overall it was a great tv series. Can't wait to see what's in store.[/quote]

[/quote]What are the webisodes? I thought you were talking about the Walking Dead.

Walking Dead is the greatest show of all time! I usually tivo it since i have been known to drink semi(very)heavily during Giant games. First season was bad ***! Looking forward to the start of the new season.

really like it. only gripe i have is they are the older slow zombies where as i wish they were more like the 28 days later variety

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="BurnerNYG"]Yeah I agree. One of the episodes from last season was kind of weak but overall it was a great tv series. Can't wait to see what's in store.[/quote]

[/quote]What are the webisodes? I thought you were talking about the Walking Dead.[/quote]
    It is the Walking Dead. Webisodes are episodes not shown on T.V, but on AMC.com they usually follow a sub-plot in the show.

Well that sucked

Slow start, but completely shocked by the ending. The previews look good