+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Foods you like that most dont

Beets- tried these when I became a fan of The Office and loved the healthy taste and nutrient quality. I have 1-2 cans of low sodium beets. I even drink the juice and it makes my urine come out slightly red. I once tricked my sister in to thinking I was having kidney failure

Sopressata- non-italians usually find the taste strange. I did too at first but it grew on me and I love the spicy variety

Octopus/squid- doesnt have much flavor so I guess the texture/appearance bothers people. Lots of people will eat the rings but not the tentacles. Those are my favorite park

Sardines- lots of people dont like that you are eating the bones and fins, especially my girlfriend. I love pulling out and chewing the spine to freak her out

Brussel sprouts- always loved them. My mother said I would ask for them as a small child which is weird

Duck- surprisingly a lot of people dont like it. Probably because ducks are way cuter than chickens, but they taste way better. Like a cross between beef and dark poultry

Seaweed-I think this is a textural thing because I dont think it has a strange flavor

Excess wasabi- I like to drown my sushi in it so it burns my eyeballs out of my skull. I tone it down in public otherwise I look like a lunatic

Ill pretty much eat anything except for most offal, though I have enjoyed liver and onions a couple times

What do you like?

lol, i'm shocked nobody responded to this. I LOVE FOOD!

Sardines are tasty, the spines are full of calcium

Brussel Sprouts are healthy and i enjoy them too.

Personally, i like seafood Paella's. Shrimps, lobsters, the works. Lasagna, Pasta, Pizza. KFC, BIG MAC...and no i'm not FAT lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PUGH72 View Post
    lol, i'm shocked nobody responded to this. I LOVE FOOD!

Sardines are tasty, the spines are full of calcium

Brussel Sprouts are healthy and i enjoy them too.

Personally, i like seafood Paella's. Shrimps, lobsters, the works. Lasagna, Pasta, Pizza. KFC, BIG MAC...and no i'm not FAT lol.
    Your last line is all stuff that everyone likes.

Liver, anchovies, escargot, lots and lots of garlic, chicken hearts, duck, buffalo, rocky mountain oysters (don't judge me) and limburger cheese!

Jamie - 30 hero's under 30

Age 25
    Air New York Air National Guard
    Jamie is an inspiration to those battling both physical and emotional challenges. She is proactive in her own recovery and continues to be active in the military. Jamie is an amazing citizen of Central New York and also a member of the 174th Attack Wing at Han**** Field.

milk steak

I think a shorter list is stuff that I DONT like

Cauliflower
    Turnips
    Mushrooms
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

I don't think there is anything I like that people don't like.

There are foods I absolutely hate that people love though: Tomatoes.

MUCH better.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I don't think there is anything I like that people don't like.

There are foods I absolutely hate that people love though: Tomatoes.
    I love tomatoes. Also love zucchini, which maybe everybody doesn't like. I like most fruits and veggies, but dislike oranges and hate grapefruit. Nasty, sour, and bitter. I challenge anybody not on a diet to actually eat grapefruit.

Quote Originally Posted by jintsrule View Post
    I love tomatoes. Also love zucchini, which maybe everybody doesn't like. I like most fruits and veggies, but dislike oranges and hate grapefruit. Nasty, sour, and bitter. I challenge anybody not on a diet to actually eat grapefruit.
    Zucchini is delicious. Grapefruit is sooooooooooooo SOOO disgusting. My roommate used to buy so much of it, ew ew ew.
    I don't like pears either. I think they taste weird.

MUCH better.

Rice & Beans.....go with anything..... Delicioso !!
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011